Never Say Never

Take My Breath Away

Brian turned off the engine once he parked by Matt's house. He came in time; all the guys were comig out of their individual cars.

"Hey guys, are we allowed to go inside?" Brian asked. Matt shrugged.

"I'm not sure," he answered.

"Dude, what if we go inside and the girls have the placed booby trapped? The first place Leana would target would be my..." Jimmy's voice trailed off as he covered his crotch. All the guys shuddered.

Brian then noticed the front door open, revealing Alexa.

"Hey Alex!" Brian said. Matt nudged him.

"Who's the girl?"

"That's Stephanie's little sister, Alexa; she's real cool," Brian replied. All the guys walked up to the door.

"Hey Brian.... and the rest of Avenged fucking Sevenfold," she said in awe, her eyes widening. Johnny chuckled.

"I guess you're a fan?" he asked. She nodded.

"Hell yes! It's so fucking awesome to meet one of my favourite bads-- Guns n' Roses being my most favourite, but the old Guns n' Roses 'cause Slash is awesome! And I guess I have Steph to thank 'cauuse she had me listening to semi-old bands and old bands and-- and then I listen to--" she rambled, then caught her habit, "Oops, I'm sorry, I ramble when I'm nervous,"

"It's okay, we've all been starstruck-- hell we still get star struck!" Matt said. Alexa smiled.

"Okay-- oh, and the girls sent me downstairs to tell you guys that you can come in," she said and moved out of the way so the guys could come in the house.

Brian sat seated on Matt's couch, listening to Alexa and the guys talk. All of a sudden, he heard the soft click-clacking of high heels. There, in his vision, was Stephanie looking even more beautiful-- which was a hard task 'cause she was beautiful no matter what-- than before. She wore a green dress, the same jade colour as her sparkling eyes. The dress was short, reaching mid-thigh; it had two-inch wide straps and the neckline plunged just enough to show some cleavage.

She had gold earrings hanging from her ears and a thin gold bracelet on her left hand. Her hair was loose, in those natural curls that Brian loved. Brian noticed how the gold heels just amplified her long legs.

Legs long enough to wrap around him. Brian scolded himself for the thought.

Brian watched as Stephanie smiled nervously, "So, how do I look?" she asked.

"Beautiful," he replied without a second thought, "Simply beautiful,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, just looking at you takes my breath away," he replied. A pink tinge adorned Stephanie's cheek but she brushed off the comment and then rolled her eyes, still smiling.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Haner,"

"But of course, it's me; what did you expect?" Brian asked, confidence practically oozing from his pores. Stephanie rolled her eyes and then turned to her sister.

"Hey chick, you ready to go home?" she asked. Alex nodded. Stephanie turned to Brian, her green eyes prominent .

"How about you? You ready to drop this shorty home?" she asked to Brian.

"Hey, I'm not that short!" Alexa protested.

"Dude, you're standing at five-four-- you're a freaking midget," Stephanie retorted.

"You're just jealous," Alexa said, sticking out her tongue. Stephanie and Brian laughed.

"Yeah Steph, I'm ready," he said.

With that, the three people left Matt's house; Brian promising to meet everyone at the awards.

"Alright bye Steph, have a good time," Alexa said as they pulled up to their house. Stephanie scoffed.

"I doubt. In these heels, I can't do anything except impale someone's foot by accident," she said. Brian winced.

"Shit, and you're my date," he joked. Stephanie rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Bye Alex,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this one is pretty short too but I just wanted to get it over with in a way... and make way for the upcoming chapter :) Anyway thanks to the peeps who commented:

Dark Passion Play
amanda;;
A7XLover

It's really appreciated guys :)