Never Say Never

She was Scared too

"I hate you," Stephanie grumbled, pouting at her little sister.

Alexa raised her hands in the air, "Hey! I did not do anything!"

"Exactly! You were supposed to rescue me, Alex!"

"But-- They scare me... and they gave me ice-cream to leave you alone. It was actually a win-win situation. I get ice cream; they get to torture you.... but then again, I enjoy it more 'cause I love seeing the look on your face as Gena keeps on pulling you hair. By the way, Gena fantastic job,"

"Aw, thanks sweetie," Gena replied, smiling. Stephanie groaned.

"It's no fair; all the girls finished dressing in between working on me! Now I want to see! Let me see myself!" she complained. Leana took a hairbrush and hit Stephanie's arm, "Ow,"

"No! You are not looking at yourself until we are finished!" Leana shouted.

"Yeah, so no looky!" Lacey added. Stephanie rubbed her arm.

"Sheesh, you women are crazy," she mumbled.

Val walked in to see Stephanie's little sister laughing, Stephanie rubbing her hand, and Leana pouting. Val raised her eyebrows.

"I-- no comment," she said, "Here Lace, this is the dress. Lee, I rummaged through your shoes and found the perfect shoes and accessories from both yours and Michelle's shit," Val handed a bag that held her dress she chose for Stephanie to Lacey and the other bag with the jewellery to Gena.

Val glanced at Stephanie; Gena already finished her hair and Leana was finishing up her make up. As Leana finished, Val turned to Stephanie and looked her in the eye.

"Okay, so you've been sort of quiet all through; do you have any complaints at the moment?" Val asked.

"I don't ever wear on make up and I feel as if it’s been caked on! What the hell did Gena do to my hair? It has always been perfectly fine tied up! Do not put me in a dress and those shoes better not be stilettos or heels of any kind! I rarely wear jewellery so do not have me--"

"Okay, times up! Stand," Val ordered, "Now Steph, look up. I don't want you to see the dress,"

"Why do I have a feeling it's going to be a dress I'll object to?" Stephanie asked.

"Shush!" Michelle said.

Val rose up the dress, "Hm, how are we going to get this dress on without Steph seeing the make of it?"

"Oh, I have an idea! Steph, take off the robe," Leana said.

"What? I only have on my bra and panties under this," Stephanie said.

"So?" Leana said. Stephanie sighed and complied, "Alright, now, I'll just dress her,"

After a while, Stephanie was dressed and Val looked at Leana in surprise, "Wow, she didn't even fall,"

"I know; I'm so awesome," Leana said with a smile. Stephanie twitched impatiently.

"Okay, can I look now?" she asked. The girls laughed.

"Yeah, you can," Gena said.

Stephanie looked at her reflection in the mirror, "Holy--

"We know," Lacey said, proudly then handed Stephanie the shoes.

Stephanie looked at the shoes in disgust, "Stilettos? You want me to break my ass, don't you?"

xXxXxXxXx

Brian took a little sleep before dressing; after all, he barely needed two hours. After he bathed, Brian put on dark blue regular fit jeans, a white t-shirt and a black blazer. He put on the silver chain with a cross on it that he bought a while back and a silver watch. Once ready, Brian left to go back to Matt's; where Stephanie was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I know I didn't show you how Stephanie looked, but that's going to come in a bit. Also, it's kinda short-ish but eh.... so anyways, thanks for the comments Catastrophe In a Box and A7XLover/i]