The Crystal Necklace

Trapped

Ami's POV
'Trapped, great this really is not my day.' I thought bitterly to myself. I looked around the small overgrown clearing once more before returning my focus to the hunters. I was surronded by them, each carefully and stealthly closing in on me from behind the many ancient oaks. I turned around, willing, just hoping for a chance of escape to be there. That's when i saw him, standing in the bright July sunshine on the otherside of the small glittering stream. This was my chance.

************Him(a.k.a Lukus) POV

She turned to face me, with hope and fear in her gleeming amber eyes. Yes, i was right this is the girl i was sent to get, even from this distance there was no mistaking theglowing black lightthat shonein her hopeful eyes. 'Why is she was being picked out so young?' I thought briefly before remembering it was not my place to ask. She stared at me and seemed to consider her options, before turning slowly, her long black hair cacading down her back like a waterfall. She faced her captors, each still as a statue, i'd frozen them when i'd realised it was her. There was no way i could let them kill her now.

************Ami's POV

I glanced back at the scowling hunters, they seemed not to notice the figure glowing in sunlight behind me. It was strange, they seemed frozen. With shock? With fear? That's when i realised. It was getting dark, there is no way he could illuminated so much by the dimming sun alone, omg-
"Are you coming or not, i can't hold them forever" He interupted my thoughts sounding annoyed, and a bit bored. I turned and leapt into the air before landing clumsily on the other bank, splashing him with mud as i did so.
"sorry" I muttered, not being able to meet his gaze. I knew, well i thought, people like him might exist, but my brain could not cope with the daunting prospect that the rumors might just be true. But then again since when have peolpe been thrilled to know that they may not be the top of the food chain.
I glanced down at my new shoes, they were filthy and my skinney jeans, omg i can't be doing with this not now, they were soaked with mud, it must have happened when i slipped earlier. CRAP! RIPPED, OMG! what the hell will mum say- I stopped and froze, tears started cascading down my face, glowing in the diming light. I could not cope with this. Not now, i needed her Why take her, why now? She was all i had left, and now-.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, good and bad!
The more comments the more i write!