The Crystal Necklace

Past

Zara's POV(lady by fireplace)
I turned to face the girl, whom i knew would be sat staring at my unnauturally bright aura. Gasping i sat in the nearest chair, oh my god, how had we not noticed who she was when we found her, her eyes glow with the black light almost brighter than mine do with the the purple, and she's not even been awakened yet. I must get her mother and oh god what will they think when they realise how carelessly she was protected!
"Ma'm are you ok?" I looked up into the worried eyes of my maid Lucette and suddenly realised i was crying, the emotion of finding another lost soul, and such an important one at that, was too overwhelming.
"Yes, i'm just a bit shocked by the family resembalance." The answer i gave was quiet and i looked at Armina once more as i said it, studying her features carefully.
"You know my family?" Her voice was timid, however underneath her emotion i could sense her power, and could feel it pushing me to answer.
"Armina, you are young to be here and we were not expecting to have to find you until you were 18, but i'm afraid you have had to be summoned quicker due to the threat The Hunters pose upon our race and your family. Our kind are called the three souls or three animus, and there are three spiecies among us." I started the explanation of our heritage slowly, but then, when i saw that she believed me, i spoke in more detail.
"Angli Of Rutilus/Bestia Animus
Angli Of Paniceus/Lux Lucis Animus
Angli Of Atra/Proeliator Animus
Those are the three, they have two names and can be called either." I paused seeing her confused face.
"Angli Of Rutilus/Bestia Animus means roughly Angle of red/animal soul, they are called this because of there red power stone and there strong connection with animals."
"Well i'm not one of them then, every animal i ever tryed to keep ran away, so i had given up by the time i was 9." She mumbled the words nervously with a small laugh at the end, she was obviously nervous at finding out about her past.
"No, your not an Angli Of Rutilus, they are very hard to find, so you may not see one for a while, infact they are also known as Solvo Animus, the free souls, and generally live on there own in the forests."
"What are you?" Lucette and Lukas gasped at the girls blunt comment, and probabally would have told her to mind her place had i not stopped them, after all she still does not seem to know who i am.
"Angli Of Paniceus/Lux Lucis Animus, an angle of purple or light soul, we have the power to see into the future you see, so most of our lives are full of light, also light makes us stronger. We are also known for being the most caring and trusted of our kind, this is why it is us that search for lost souls."
"Sorry, i guess i did not put my question across well, i gathered you where Lux Lucis Animus, because your aura seems to glow and i remembered the word light from last term at school. What i meant is, who are you? Because no offence or anything but you are extreamly well dressed in comparison to everyone else outside, whom i presume are your kind and well you have a brighter aura." I was startled by the girls questions, she is brighter than i thought, then again her kind are very wise.
" I shall answer your question later, but first let me tell you of the Angli of Atra/Proeliator Animus." I stoped her protests by holding up my hand to signal for her to stop, before continuing.
"Your kind are the angles of black, or the fighter souls, you are sometimes also called the Curatio Animus, the healing souls, however those who are known as this are rare as you must be very powerfull to be able to heal someone. Your mother is known as this, and your father was too." I paused, remembering how the King had died protecting his wife from the hunters, and shivered when i pictured the power that had eruppted from him when he had sealed the necklace for his daughter.
"I must go, Lucette get Evelyn ready to leave for school, and pack extra in a different suitcase for Armina, remember everything will be darker, she'll not like the neons my daughter wears."Lucette nodded and curtsied before leaving the room.
"Lukas, go find Marx or Amber, both if you can, and send them to my quarters, say its important." Lukas bowed and left without a word and went to find the Atra queens brother and maid. I turned to face Armina, she was sat staring at her feet. There were glittering tears dropping from her pale face onto the cream carpet, where they sparkled like a pool of magic. Poor girl, it must be so overwhelming.

**********************(Arminas POV)

I looked up from my postion and saw the lady looking at me intently, i wish she would say who she was, and who were Marx, Evelyn and Amber?
"who are you and who is Marx?" I thought i would focus on only a couple of identities at a time, so asked before she could change the subject again. I still could not help remembering and feeling sad at how she used the past tense for my father, i must get answers, my life so far was obviosly a lie.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!
I would like 2 comments before i post again to know that people want more!