Status: I may be suffering from a loss of interest, as I am unwell. I may come back to it, one day.

Don't Listen, Darling

Ghost
-noun
the soul of a dead person, a disembodied spirit imagined, usually as a vague, shadowy or evanescent form, as wandering among or haunting living persons.


Mina Ethani can't help but shudder, as whenever she raises her head, she meet's the shadow's of long gone people, or sometimes she see's the memories of what people have done in their lifetime.
As far as she is concerned, there are two types of what some call 'Ghosts'
1. Memories from people who are either deceased or living, imprinted in the sands of time. These are slightly different from 'normal' ghosts, the person of whom has left this supposed image will forever do that one task, repeating it forever on.
2. Ghosts. These are the more interesting, or in my case, annoying ones, they are very aware of where they are, some are slightly befuddled at the concept, still thinking they are that of the living, but most are generally aware of what they are. Some are nice, mostly though you find them mourning their wandering souls never to find what happens in the afterlife of what they imagined. The nice ones are very interesting creatures to converse with, if you have the strange ability to do so.

Many people feel 'shivers' and such around ghost's, but I have met very few who are like that of me, I can see them, I feel them (This is like that of someone 'sitting' on your chest, it is rather unpleasant) and I can hear them. All of this combined actually makes me curse and splutter with annoyance, as when you crave for that little bit of peace, being quiet or reading a book of some kind, you constantly see flickers of shadows moving around out of the edges of your eyes, little whispers of words, and when they wish to be at their most annoying, they make their presence known by means of radiating their being. This I find makes the rather delightful feeling of someone sitting on your chest, it is quite ostentatious of them, and alot of the time their pestering brings them a sullen joy at your discomfort.

Then, on a rather blistering October day when Mina finally feels as if she can take no more of this constant itching they create, and she is about to end her life with one leap, she meets Ville. Ville Valo to be exact.

(c) Zombie.socks - I don't steal yours, so, don't even think of stealing what's mine.

Update - Today, is the 28th of october, and it has been about 5 months since I touched this story. I am still unwell, and things are difficult. I don't think I will be writing anymore, as I no longer feel inclined to do much at all. For those who do read it, I hope you enjoy. And I thank you, even if you do not comment, for doing so. Enjoy, Darlings.
  1. When love and death embrace
    And so, it begins.
  2. Your crushing my heart.
    Silence is always taken for granted. Always.
  3. Just a little update on what's happening, my loves
    I have hit a blank point.
  4. It's approaching
    A little preview, beloveds.
  5. All I want is you.