His Mark Upon My Flesh

I Take Their Lives So They Can't Take Mine

“I take their lives so they can’t take mine…..A murder walks your street’s tonight”

The shackle’s burnt my skin as they tightened, I could feel the agonising pain as my skin charred and disintegrated. My back sore from the chain whip, I could feel cold droplet’s of blood trickling down my heated back. Another whip and I tried to fall but was restricted by the ember’s spiralling around my feet, my skin was broken, I was almost beaten. I had to endure this for eternity for falling in love.
“Will you not be beaten” A husky voice said.
“No” I cried in pain, tear’s stained my face like acid, tearing into my soul.
“I can help you and your friend’s but in return you must help me” The voice growled.
“I’ll do anything” I moaned as the creature whipped me again.
I was suddenly released, my manacled disappeared, the heat was still unbearable.
I fell to the floor, covered in ash and blood.
“You released those creature’s from the lake of fire, they will never return but I promised He that you would be punished for all eternity, I have broken that” The deep voice said “You will be mine on the earth you came from, you will destroy those who have forgotten my ways”
“I will” I panted from the heat.
“Finally you must be marked” the voice bellowed.
I howled in pain as I was marked.
666 was burnt onto my stomach. The mark of the dragon, the voice’s mark

I awoke, the sun shone upon my face as I sat up. The grass around me was green and flower’s bloomed, I was home, finally. The air was fresh in my lung’s, I looked around to see Zacky, Matt, Syn and Johnny. I cried out with Joy, he did release up all.
“What happened” Zacky muttered, dazed slightly.

Flashback of the beginning Part 1

It was just another day in the Orange County, we played, we cleaned up and we partied. It was late at night when I had a strange feeling, an overwhelming feeling to go outside, I did. The fresh air hit my clammy skin. It was then I saw her, that women, she was truly beautiful, pale skin, long brown hair and a gorgeous smile. I was tongue tied, I never get embarrassed, never.
“Hi” She said in the most alluring voice.
I tried to speak, I couldn’t.
“Jimmy” I managed to say as I gave her my hand. She shook it, her skin was hot, it was like she was never meant to be touched.
“Do you know where the nearest bar is” she said softly her brilliant red lip’s twisted into a smile.
“Yeah” I muttered, still having difficulty speaking.
“Where then, Cat got you tongue” she whispered in my ear, her breath tickled my face, I shivered in replay.
“Follow me” I murmured.
“Thanks” She said as she pushed her hand’s though my hair and kissed me, her lip’s locked with mine, I didn’t understand why I had a terrible feeling of foreboding. We parted, she used one of her slender finger’s to wipe the lipstick off my mouth.
She grabbed my hand as I led her into the crowded pub, her hand seemed to increase in temperature, the longer I held it, it was almost unbearable.
“What would you like” I asked her as we finally reached the bar.
“Whatever, you’re having” she whispered to me, her hand reaching up my top.
“Two of the usual please” I said to the barmaid.
“Hey Hey” Zacky smiled as he wondered over.
“Hi, Zack” I grinned back.
“Who’s this” The women asked me in a gentle tone of voice, her voice almost left me in a trance.
“Zacky meet” I said to him then looked at the women for guidance.
“Just call me Helen” she smiled.
“Okay” Zacky replied “We’re over there” he then walked off to the guy’s.
“You have close friend’s” Helen said.
“Yeah, their an awesome group of guy’s” I beamed.
“Who’s the whore then” she whispered to me then began to lick her lip’s.
“Err, whore” I asked slightly confused.
“In other word’s” She said in her enchanting voice “Are you available”.
I gulped. Her brown eye’s glistened in the dim light as she looked at me.
“Yes” I said sharply.
“Great” she smiled again, her amazing teeth on show.
“I’m not planning to leave alone” she smirked.
“Oh” I cried, surprised, it’s never this easy. I mean the next day, I always get smacked in the face.
I brought her over to my friend’s

End

Synyster Gates

“Jimmy, listen, God damn it” I shouted.
“Sorry” James muttered “Are you guy’s marked”
We revealed our chest to him, we all had that mark.
“What did they do to you” Zacky asked, rubbing his arm’s
“I was chained up with red hot manacle’s and whipped with a chain” I said.
“Won’t you like that” Johnny laughed.
“Well, I was….” I muttered

Syn’s Punishment flashback

I was chained down to a sharp bed of rocks and these creature’s, the demons, cut open my skin and every time I pleaded, the chain’s tightened driving my back into the jagged rocks.
“Arghhh” I yelled, in pain.
“You mussst learn of your sssinsss, Syn” The demon laughed, it’s red scaly skin was covered in my blood.
It drove it’ claw into my gut, I bit my lip I could taste yet more blood.
“More” it asked, I shook my head.
It pushed it’s hand into my chest and ripped something out, I saw my heart in it’s hand, I blacked out.
I always woke up again in the same place with the same disgusting demon peering over me, I had to endure this forever.

End

“Shit” Jimmy said “I’m so sorry, this is all my fault”
“Shut up, we all decided to help you, we made that decision” I snapped
We walked to the exit from central park, a nun scurried past.
“They have been cursed by her, the abomination of the earth, the mother of all prostitutes” she shouted.
The strange thing was I could see her but I could also see her soul, she was a women of God, her soul was pure and white.
“I’d be quiet, if I was you” Matt snarled, his anger rising.
“You will burn in hell for all eternity” she yelled again.
Matt grabbed her by the throat into a woody thicket.
“You know nothing of hell” he spat and dropped her to the floor.
She squirmed and grasped her neck, Matt handprint was engraved into her skin, a black mark.
“Oh Lord forgive me” she whispered as the black mark spread over her body. She fell back to the floor, dead.
“Her soul is now mine” The voice laughed.
“Run, now” Jame’s said, we did we ran out of that park, away from the people.
“Where are we going to go” I panted.
“I’m going to see Val” Matt said, breathless from the run.
“You can’t, you’re dead remember, we’re all dead” Zacky muttered.