His Mark Upon My Flesh

Silent Hell

M Shadows

“We need a car” I complained “Where can we get a car at eleven o’clock at night”
“No need” The Rev grinned. “I can hotwire car’s, well most electrical stuff”
“Watch and learn, friend’s” Helen laughed “ He who has forsaken life, he who has felt the wrath of the lord, he who hunger’s in the pain of other’s, he, we ask for your help”
Her word’s made me remember my punishment.

Matt’s Punishment

I stood at the bottom of a steep mountain, in front of me sat a boulder. I heard scream’s behind me, I turned to see a creature, I could only remember it’s teeth, caked in dirt, dripping with saliva and bonded to it’s arm’s where tentacle like structure’s. It hit me and hit me until I realised I needed to move the boulder to the top of the mountain. I was dying of thirst and starvation, my wound’s bleeding heavily making the path slippery, I finally reached the top but the boulder rolled back down again. An eternity of this.

End

A brilliant white flash appeared, a man was revealed sitting on a pure white horse, blood dripped and cursed the colour.
“You need my help” He hissed, sounding like an a snake.
“What the fuck” Zacky exclaimed “Is this the White Rider?”
“Yesss” he spat.
His body was covered in a thick rode drenched in yet more blood, only his hand’s where visible and these were covered in scales.
“How does one man on a horse help us?” I asked.
“I can go anywhere, any ssspeed, though anything” it hissed
I blinked, Helen, Jimmy and the Dr were gone.
“What’s going on, this is unreal man” I muttered.
“Remember, Matt, we’ve been to Hell, we’ve all been tortured, we’re all dead” Syn cried.
“Sorry, man, this shit is hard to get your head round” I said, overwhelmed by everything that happened today.
All I wanted to do was see Val, I miss her and by hell I love her, I hope she’s okay. Will my love, send her to hell too?
A siren wailed as they ploughed into the car park, three police vehicle’s sat in front of us.
“Raise you hand’s” One shouted over a radio.
“What have we done” Johnny questioned, raising his hands.
“You have been involved in a kidnapping, half the population now believe dragon’s exist, a very clever trick” It buzzed.
“That shit was real” Syn laughed.
“WE haven’t done anything” I spat, my rage was growing yet again.
“Stay back” he warned to Syn who was approaching them.
“Bang” The gun sounded, Syn dropped to the floor. I ran over to him.
“Syn” I said softly, my hand’s were now shaking.
“Fuck right in the chest” Syn smirked.
Bastard. He was fine, I forgot we’re dead, in a manner of speaking.
It was then I had the overwhelming feeling to say something.
“I ask for the mercy upon our soul’s in return for there’s, I ask of your favour, sea serpent, the dragon of water, murder for the vengeance” I roared.
Everything turned silent, there was no sound. Suddenly a roar bellowed in the distance, a faint flapping sound could be heard, then the smell of sea water filled the air.
It then appeared from the blackened sky, and landed behind me.
“Heskey anmenata, oleska, meterered destroy” the dragon spoke in his language, the language of the voice. Strangely I understood, it said ‘ They are sinner’s, they will be destroyed’.
It roared once more, it’s blue scale’s glistened in the moon light, it had jagged row’s of horn’s from it’s serpent like body, it hissed, blood dripped from on of it’s many teeth and it stuck at lightening speed. I looked at the police again, they were gone, all that remained was a pool of blood.
“Lester onama hesoter graud you desoma” it hissed in a gentle way.
‘I will be your guardian, friend’ it appeared to have said, it then disappeared and a locket fell into my hand. I knew it was inside.
“That was awesome” Syn exclaimed, wiping his jacket down.
“You got shot, this is so weird” Zacky muttered.
“Well, I’m okay” Syn smiled and hugged Zacky.
The thing about Zacky he’s mentally unstable, he suffers from breakdown’s a lot and this could just drive him over the edge, he needed a friend or companion to talk to or share his life with. This could be tricky.
I wonder where the Hell, Jimmy and Helen went?

The Reverend

“You do it” Helen shouted
“No you” I yelled back
The white rider was casually leaning against his horse, next to the church fence.
“I can’t enter” Helen said to me lowering her voice “I cannot enter the holy one’s place of worship”
“Great” I muttered “How the hell do I cut her head off?”
She moaned slightly, the Dr was still alive even though she took a heavy blow.
“Ussse thisss sssword” The white rider hissed.
He handed me his sword, it was old, I could feel it. The metal itself was black, the fire of hell no doubt.
“Do it” Helen said impatiently.
I swung the sword down onto her, blood splattered the pavement and church wall.
I grabbed her severed head and climbed, I placed it on the spike at the entrance of the church. Most people would feel guilty or show remorse, I didn’t. I had endured Hell for loving a whore, well the mother of all prostitutes.
“Well done” Helen smiled at me.
She gracefully walked over and kissed me.
“I mussst go, I have other planssss” the White Rider hissed, he disappeared in a flash of light.
I loved this women so much, I mean I’ve never felt this way about anyone. I thought love never existed until I met, a harlot.
Me and Helen headed back to find the guy’s in a newly acquired car. We found them walking back from the hospital.
“Where the fuck did you two go” Matt shouted.
“The job is done now” I said happily.