Status: Active

Keep Whispering Your Seductive Lies

And It Knocks You Down

"Seriously Zacky, get a life." I said moving away from him and onto the couch.

Ana, Zacky, Johnny, and Brian was over. We were watching some lame action movie the guys begged to watch and ended up talking about how Johnny checked out every girl with two legs. Apparently one-legged aren't in style anymore. Well, according to Zacky.

"Only if your in it." He said smirking up at me.

I could hear Ana burst into laughter. She always did think Zacky hitting on me was the most hilarious thing in the world. I found it quite annoying. Even though I knew he didn't mean any harm but every one knew I had a thing for Matt- his friend and band mate- and that was never going to change.

"Seriously Zacky I think you need to give it up. It's never going to happen." Ana said patting his back.

I avoided his eyes and gave Ana a can-you-shut-the-fuck-up look. Brian set his beer bottle down and sat up. I think he was getting into the conversation.

"Ana, don't be a bitch. There's no need to bring the poor guy's spirit down. What if you were completely smitten over someone and they didn't even notice you." He said leaning her way.

I cringed at Brian's words and looked at Ana's irritated face. I could tell she was holding back her tears. She took a deep breath before opening her mouth.

"No Brian, because I have no fucking clue what it feels like to like someone for so long and watch him whore himself with all these damn sluts! Because I don't know how it feels to watch some one I've been yearning for watch another person. Because!" She swallowed hard trying to hold her tears, "I don't know how it feels to watch those lips I've been wanting on me on some other tramp."

She stood and gave him a cold eyes-possibly the coldest I have ever saw. "Just so you know Synyster I was joking with him. I understand if he got upset and told me something like that but you, you don't have the right to tell me anything." She turned and walked towards the door.

I looked at Brian shaking my head, "Thanks a lot bastard." I followed Ana's steps knowing she would be back at her and Matt's place.

"And to think I chose this over ass." Johnny mumbled to himself.

I hurried over to Ana's place worrying about her. She doesn't take these kind of things well. I hope she hasn't locked herself in her room and turned on her favorite song when she's mad Blow by Atreyu.

I knocked on the door biting my bottom lip. Matt was most likely home since Val went to pick Michelle up from the airport and took her out for dinner.

"Stop fucking banging on the door like you're the damn police!" Matt said swinging the door open. I pushed past him ignoring his stupid complaint.

"Has she locked the door yet?" I asked hearing the music blare out from her room. I asked making my way to the stairs.

"What? Uh," Matt said scratching his head.

I rolled my eyes thinking how much of a lame older brother he was. I jogged to Ana's door banging on it.

"Ana! Open the door!" I yelled.

"No! I want to be alone!" She yelled right back.

"Come on, open the door for me-your best friend- and I'll get you ice-cream." Ice cream always did the trick. She could never say no and that was her weakness. I gave a little smile as I heard the music calm down.

"I still down want to see anyone. Sorry Raini, ice cream is not going to do the trick this time."

I frowned sighing. Why did she have to pick this day to be so stubborn? I guess she knew that was always my way of getting her out.

"What happened to her?"

I turned to face Matt. I waved my hand in the air heading past him, "Oh nothing, just a little quarrel with one of the guys."

"Brian?" He asked already knowing of her crush on him. I mean any other brother would have been protective over his little sister when it came up to Synyster Gates. But no, Matt didn't care that his sister have a crush on his man-whoring, friend.

"Who else would send her home in tears?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I'm going to beat his ass so bad; he's not going to be able to get hard for a couple of weeks!" Matt said as his face darkened.

"No, she's going to be better by tomorrow. No need to to kill the only thing that benefits his disgusting attitude." I said sighing. Plus, he had to think of the band. But I doubt if they would let something like this get in the way of their music.

"And you would know this...why?' He asked walking towards me slowly.

I swallowed nervously ask his body moved against mine. It's been almost a week since our public display of affection and I thought he gave up on me and continued to look only Val's way.

"Um, Matt I was just-" I felt his lips touch my neck and his hands trail down my body and slide up under my white t-shirt.

"You were what?" He asked huskily rubbing the base of my neck with his lips.

"I was...ah...kidding." I stuttered.

I could feel his smile as he sucked and nipped on my neck. I moved my neck to the side encouraging him for more.

"Do you want me, Lorraini?" He whispered dragging his lips up my neck and onto my ear nipping my earlobe.

I gasped nodding my head. I couldn't even speak. My throat was tight as if my body didn't want my mind to think. Just enjoy what was happening at the moment.

Matt pulled back then brought his lips on mine moving it in rhythm. The heat of his tongue tracing my lips drove them to open welcoming him in. Matt encircled my head with his hands bringing us closer as my hands clung to his shirt at his waist. Then Matt surprised me as he took hold of my hair that hung from my head and grabbed a handful pulling it so my head turned up giving him access to my neck.

I moaned as he sunk to his knees dragging his tongue to my collarbone. I could feel his teeth scrape against it and then he bit hard and I could do nothing but moan his name. We were in our own world forgetting about every one and everything around us.

I knew that growing up I just had an infatuation with Matt but I believe now I can call it love. I never knew but sometimes love comes around and-

"Matt, Raini?"

And It Knocks You Down
♠ ♠ ♠
Raini
Sorry For Long Wait! WB Sucks Big Time.
I Hope This Is Good Enough For You Guys!
:3
Title Credit: Knock You Down ;; Keri Hilson
Please Loyal Readers:
COMMENTAnd SUBSCRIBE!!