Status: Active

Keep Whispering Your Seductive Lies

Right Now I Just Don't Like You

I turned to see Ana standing staring at us. I pushed Matt away straightening my clothes. This was an awkward moment I hoped to dodge but I guess I can't get everything I want.

"Ana, it's not what-"

"It looks like?" She asked finishing Matt's panicked explanation that sounded like a complete, flat lie.

My heart raced and I was scared of her reaction. What if she didn't like the fact that we were going behind every one's back and doing, well, practically having sex. I haven't went all the way with Matt because of the constant interruptions or Val was hogging him from everybody. I mean, she knew about the kiss but I told her nothing happened after this.

"Well damn, it looks like I did teach you something after all." She said smiling.

Matt and I glanced at each other with raised eyebrows. What in the world was Ana talking about?

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone including that whore you call your sister."

I relaxed a bit after hearing her response but frowned once I heard Matt's angry voice.

"Ana, what have I told you about calling my girlfriend a whore?" he asked with venom dripping off his voice.

He knew every one couldn't stand Val. Hell, she's my sister and I didn't want to be around her. I guess he still didn't like anyone talking about her. Meaning he still cared about her which disappointed me.

Ana frowned crossing her arms.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Then I should call you the whore. I mean you are fucking two sisters."

"What ever, I'm out of here." He turned mumbling, "I don't have to take this shit from my girlfriend's sister and my little sister."

Ana turned to me with an apologetic face.

What her said hurt me to the bones. He still saw me as Val's little sister. After everything we did he still saw me like that.

"I'm sorry I made him mad Raini." She paused and pulled at the tips of her hair. "But he gets me angry every time he sticks up for Val."

I shrugged it off trying to feel stronger. I know and always knew Matt had feelings for Val and not me. I was just the other girl he was getting action from. The slut. I had to face it and it was saddening just thinking about it.

"Hey don't worry about that jerk of a bother I have. Maybe Val will give him herpes or something."

I laughed nodding my head, "We should go somewhere tonight." I said walking back to Ana's room.

"Hey, we can go to Johnny's!" she yelled jumping on her bed.

I raised an eyebrow thinking about it. Usually the guys would go there to discuss songs and what not.

"I don't know Ana. What if they're there? Most likely Val is going to be there with Matt."

She nodded her head thinking about it.

"And Michelle is back." I looked at Ana with sympathy.

We were both in tough shit positions. She knew every time Michelle came back around Syn turned his sexy bad ass, mother fucker act into a love sick puppy boy to Michelle.

He claimed he was in love with her but they couldn't be official for more than two weeks. They both would cheat one each other or more than half the time Michelle would cheat on him. When Michelle came back from Florida they were all on each other despite his current groupie at the moment.

Ana always had to be there uncomfortably. I actually liked Michelle. She was more down to earth than Val and considered other people's feelings. The fact that Michelle was truly a good person killed Ana. She knew she wasn't anything compared to Michelle.

"Great." She mumbled looking away then shrugged her sad face off. "I guess that means we both can meet some good lookin' men tonight and maybe even shag them."

I burst out into laughter at how Ana's way of saying we should have sex with them. "We are not in Austin Power's."

She huffed, "Well, we can still fuck them."

"Or you could just sleep with Jimmy. We all know he's been dying to rape you." I said giggling.

She rolled her eyes, "Jimmy would fuck anything with a vagina. And you can just look at Zacky and we all know just one look gets him hard." She joked back laughing.

I rolled my eyes slapping her with the pillow. "Whatever, just get ready."

I sighed getting up. Matt fucking Sander, I'm going to have fucking fun whether you are there or not. But I have to say;

Right Now I Just Don't Like You
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a filler chapter. I just
wanted to make a small update instead
of making you all wait another week. Changed
my profile check it out.
Title Credit: Which To Bury Us Of The Hatchet ;; Relient K
Tell me your thoughts.
Please Loyal Readers:
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!