Queen Of Spades

Ch.1-Introduction

Hello my name is Mark Thompson and I am a writer. I think you already assumed that since I'm writing you this story but just felt like I needed to clarify. I’m also a musician I rap with my DJ, DJ AX; I also play bass and write for a band called Queen of Spades, hence the name of this little novel. I will be writing this story about things that happen in my life with the people who are involved in my life like Dad, Kira, Lea, Sue, Brother, and Alex. I think I'll talk about them all in depth more as this story goes on. For now I think the first character you need to know about is Kira. Kira is one of my oldest friends, she is also a writer. She writes stories and poems, and she is pretty damn good at it to I take a lot of joy from reading her stories. Well anyway I guess I'll start this thing by telling you about a little conversation me and Kira had just today.
"Hey Kira." I said.
"Hey Mark.” She said.
"So you think everything is all good and fine.”
“No I learned my lesson Mark."
"No, no you didn't you're going to fall for it again." I said
"No, no I'm not Marky!"
"Don't call me that!"
"Why not Marky!"
"Seriously leave! Leave right fucking now!"
She frowned and asked. "Why are you taking this so seriously?"
"I have no idea but leave." She walked away and called me a jerk. I just stood there and thought about it. And I think it was just that she caught me in a depression session which is basically when I get really sad and angry for no reason aside from the fact that I think to much about things I shouldn't worry about.

Well that happened and then *Ring* god damn my girlfriend is calling me. Speaking of which that’s the next character you need to know Lea my girlfriend who I have dated for 1 year and 10 months. Let’s see where to start well Lea is great but she bugs me and being that I’m not in a very good mood I might say something I’ll regret. Anyway I picked up the phone and said
"Hello Lea."
"Hiyo." She said.
"Could you call back later?"
"No sorry can't I need to tease you first"
"About what?"
"About how much of a loser you are"
"And why are you telling me this?" I was starting to get aggravated.
"Because boredom and there isn’t anyone else to talk to."
That last statement “there isn’t anyone else to talk to” pissed me the hell off but I thought to myself and decided that it was for the best if I hang up but before I did I said
"I'm sorry I'm having a depression session but I love you." I said that then hung up before she could say anything else.
I'm pretty sure she understood it, although I'm not entirely sure.

Well after all that chaos I fell asleep and didn’t wake up till 8:45 which none the less made me late to school. I passed through 1st-4th period like nothing I was really waiting for lunch. I wanted to apologize to Kira and Lea. I decided to apologize to Lea first and this is how it went.
Lea said "asshole"
And I said "sorry"
That’s all that was really said and so with that done I went to go talk to Kira hoping that would turn out better. I went up to Kira she was with Sue which is also a very close friend of mine and I said to Kira,
"Please don’t be mad at me."
She smiled and said. "Why would I be Marky"
I smiled and said. "Thanks at least you understand"
"Of course it was just a depression session right?
"Yeah I think that’s what it was, I sort of pissed Lea off with it."
"She'll get over it she loves you."
"She has a bad way of showing it"
"It's just her way of doing things but she does care she would be stupid not to."
"She is stupid but so am I for being with her."
She smiled again and said. "You are stupid Marky"

I think I should clarify a bit these depression sessions aren’t really something I like to mention but recently they are becoming more common and spastic. A depression session is a nice why to say that I need medication that I refuse to take because I can handle myself without pills. Regardless I do get overemotional but its better for my stories and music it gives it feeling. “Sure does”. Oh yeah this is really going to make me sound insane but I talk to myself and well he or me or whatever is going to be talking a bit during this story probably, anyway I think we should give him a name and well I think M is a fitting name. Well I’ve had M since I was in 3rd grade and truth told he is like a voice that gives me insight to what I need to know and what I should know. To be honest I’m not really sure if I’m going to be a protagonist or antagonist yet, I really can be either but the only reason I’m writing is because I need to get things out of my head and on to paper, after all I am a writer, idealist, artist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mark is well Mark is pompus, he is just intorducing you to a bit of his writting style right now and this chapter is really just whatever,Ch.2 goes more in depth about the characters abit.