A New Chance at Life

Black Mail

Its was Saturday already and I was so dreading what I was about to do. I walked up to Stephanie’s door and knocked twice. She answered the door and smiled at me. She gave me a hug and led me into the house.

“I’m sorry just make yourself comfortable I need to go upstairs and get a few things.”

“Sure”

I sat there for about five minutes before she came bounding down the stairs with her purse and jacket. She smiled at me and grabbed my hand leading me outside.

“So what exactly are our plans for tonight?”

“I was thinking maybe dinner and a movie?”

“That sounds fun”

We watched some horror film which ended with her pressed against my side the wheel time. Remind me not to let a girl talk me into that ever again. Dinner was okay she kept talking about the gossip going on with the cheer leaders. I was bored as hell I mean even football doesn’t really interest me and I play it. Fuck this was torture.

I smiled as I pulled up to her house and walked her to the front door. I place a light kiss on her cheek and hugged her against me. This is worst form of torture a man can go through I think. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and placed her lips against mine.

“You know my parents aren’t home maybe we could-“ she trailed of suggestively.

“I really don’t think it’s appropriate it is our first date”

“You either fuck me or I reveal to the whole school that you’re a fag”

“What? I’m not a-“

“Yes you are and I have proof. Like how you never date unless the guys nag you about it or
how your always staring at that new kid. You so fucking gay it isn’t funny and it’s like so not fair. I’ve had a crush on you since the eighth grade and you would prefer a guy over me”

“What no way I-I’m not gay. I’m not a faggot I hate them”

“Then why won’t you fuck me?”

“B-because I have some morals”

“Well I don’t know you can come inside or go home and be trashed by the whole school by
Monday”

“F-fine”

I felt like I was going to be sick. I was being forced to have sex with a girl. How much worse could it get. I was practically being raped since none of this was really willing. Trust me I wouldn’t fuck her if I didn’t have to. She led me upstairs to her room and started kissing me. I somehow ended up handcuffed to her bed with my cock in her mouth. Gross! I was thinking about Jayden doing this to me. His cute little mouth wrapped around my cock. That’s what got me hard not her. She smiled at me.

“I’m going to show you that I can do so much more for you then a guy ever could” I nod.

She smiled and climbed onto top of me before lowering herself down on my cock. I moaned. She starts bouncing up and down on my member and I moaned louder like a cheap whore. It felt so good though. I came moaning Jayden’s name. She looked pissed.

“Where you thinking about him while having sex with me”

I nodded my head yes.

“You little bastard”

She slapped me hard across the face.

“I can’t believe you. Why is he any better than I am. Fuck this I’m calling Natalie and telling
her what a fag you are.”

“No she’ll tell everyone in the school!”

“I know”

She released me and I left. What did I get myself into? Fuck this could not end well I was so
screwed. I don’t want to know what will happen to me when everyone finds out I’m a fucking fag. I could hear her telling Natalie about me moaning Jaydens name while fucking her and she sounds pissed. I’m so dead not only will I get killed at school, but just wait until dad finds out that I’m gay. I got in my car and sped down the highway. It started pouring down raining half way home and it fit my mood so perfectly. The problem it’s hard enough to drive in heavy rain, but even harder when you are crying. I was afraid. I knew I was so dead when everyone figured out that I was in fact gay.

I pulled into the drive way and ran into the house and up to my room. I can’t believe this is happening to me. I collapse on my bed and curl into a ball and cry. I hate my life. I hate my luck. I just wish I could die right here , right now so I won’t have to worry about getting the shit kicked out of me Monday. I lay there and my phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out and see that I have a text. I open my phone and read it.

You are so dead the next time I see you. I can’t believe you’re a faggot and I thought you were one of my best friends. You’re so fuckin disgusting and I’m calling your dad I’m sure he’d love to know this

No Chase cannot do that. Dad will kill me. I felt the tears increase in speed as they fall down my face. My chest hurt from all the crying and I felt like I was choking from crying so much.

Life was so unfair.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???
xoxo,
Kayla