Through Pain, Love, Lost, Religion And Just Plain Old Drama!

You're an idiot, does that answer your question?

Green eyes thinned into slits as he glared viciously at his mother, who simply smiled in return, as she lead him through the green coloured buildings that made thelis stupid, English speaking school that his mother had in rolled him in.

The young boy could not speak English though could understand a fair bit of it. As he stood next to his class's door, which he seriousl thought was the exact colour of puke, he new that the little amount of English would not save him. His mother must of noticed the near petrifie look on her eldest child's face as she spoke soothingly to him.

"You'll be fine Khyber. God will always watch over his children and help them find there way." His mother had knelt down to his level and brushed one of his long bangs behind his ear. The boy stared at his mother as if she was completely insane before smiling a nodding, kissing her cheek before she got up and walked away.

"Oh! You must be Khyber-Caspian-Noel, quite a mouthful of a name If I must say!" A tall woman with black hair and dull green eyes. She wore dark loose fitting jeans and a blue tank top.

Khyber briefly wondered if the woman wanted to eat him. He was quite sure the word 'mouthful' had something to do with eating.

"Come on! In to class with you, I know you can understand me, even if you can't respond" Said the brunette woman as she shuffled him into the classroom. Khyber stared blankly at the other students in the class, who in turn stared at him blankly.

"Good morning class!" said the woman, her hand on the shoulder of the small boy next to her.

"Good morning Miss Lally" drawled the class in the same old boring tune.

"Now class, this is Khyber-Caspian-Noel, he is-"

"Khyber" spoke the green eyed boy, hoping this woman got it through her head that he did not want to be called by his entire first name. Thankfully, she did.

"Sorry, Khyber. He is our new student who just arrived from Germany. Unfortunately, he can not speak English but can understand it. I expect you all to be atleast a little bit kinder then you usually are." By the end of her little speech, Miss Lally was glaring at a pair of twin boys, who smirk devilishly.

"Khyber you can go sit next to Sarah. Raise your hand so he knows where you are, dear." a young girl with black hair, sitting at the back of the class, raised her hand and smiled at Khyber.

"Hi, I'm Sarah. To bad you can't speak English. Oh! I know me and my friends can teach you English at recess!" The girl spoke excitedly to him. She never noticed the boy staring at her, wondering how many screws were loose in her thick head.

------------------------

At recess, Khyber was forcsively lead by Sarah towards her friends who sat in the corner of the playground eating and laughing like hysterical hyenas. Sarah introduced them to Khyber. The two smirking twins were Cameron and Brandon. The dirty blond haired boy was Jaime, next to him was a plainum blonde girl named Lorelai. The second girl, with red hair and blue eyes was Bailey and the dark brown haired boy was Kane.

All through recess, Khyber new found true ss began to teach him English. With very little sucess.

------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
I hated, and still hate Miss Lally with never ending passion, seriously. And oh my god, even at 10 I though my mother was off her head! Look at that I was right xD woot first day of school lol well the morning of my first day at school in Australia! LOL