Razorblade Charm

The Phone Call

* More months later-this is dedicated to SuicidalButterflyX_x by the way and my wifey, my silence romance.....*

" What's the wrost thing I could say
Things are better if I stay.
So long, goodnight,
So long and goodnight."

Helena.

My ring tone.

I sit up, rub my eyes and search for my phone. I find it and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Ryan?"

Oh.

My.

God.

It's Tink.

"Tink! Tinkerbell, oh my God! Are you Okay?"

" I'm so sorry," she wails."Really. I never meant to hurt you. I just needed to get away."

"Tink...oh God." A tear rolls down my cheek." Where are you?"

"I can't tell you," she whispers."Just don't worry about me."

"Tink, no-"

"I love you,Ry."

"Tink!" I yell, but it's too late. She's hung up on me.

She's okay. She loves me. What's there to worry about?

Images flash through my head of alley ways, stolen cars, hand cuffs and fountains. I press my hands against my head and cry.

Tinkerbell.

I can only just remember the happy purple-haired misfit who made my life so much better. Only just. I only have the charm to remind me of her.

I pick it up and study it, swinging it back and forth. It's a real razor, not a charm like on the Internet, but I can just imagine Tink carving the message in a real razor.

I get the train down to Hastings & Valletta fountain and look into the water. I flip coins into it, wishing. I wait for a reflection over my shoulder, but I'm alone.