Unfaithful Vows

Epilogue

LOVE: We think about it, Sing about it, Dream about it && Loose sleep worrying about it. When we don't know we have it, we search for it. When we discover it, we don't know what to do with it. When we have it, we fear loosing it. It is the constant source of pleasure and pain. But we don't know which it will be from one moment to the next. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define && IMPOSSIBLE to live without.

The signs by which I realized I fell in love with Joe Jonas:

10. I can’t stay mad at him more than a minute or two. I actually have to try hard to stay mad.

9. He’s the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I fall asleep.

8. Just thinking about him puts the biggest smile on my face and my heart beats faster and faster.

7. I read his IMS over and over again ….

6. When we are together, I never want the moment to end, I want it to last forever and ever.

5. Whenever I am with him or look at him, nothing else in the world matters, I am blind to everyone but him!

4. I get high just by his smell …

3. Just by hearing his voice, I get butterflies and can’t help but smile.

2. I miss him even before he leaves.

1. I would do anything in the world for him since he is my world and my everything
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's a brand new story ... hope you like it.

Tell me what you think please=]