A Harlot For Me

Welcome.

Breathe.

My chest began to rise and my first lungful of air granted me blood flow. I thought I was here for everlasting sleep. Why had it been disturbed? Only my Maker could awaken me. But for what purpose?

Obey.

I coughed up rocks and hell dirt and my dry tongue began to work for speech. My dark leathery wings shifted in the confined space of the deep hole.

Move. Rise.

I coughed again to try to clear my throat. I had to leave. But how could I? I was so hungry, I had no energy to produce a portal to send me somewhere when I was between Hell and Earth.

Obey.

I shifted through my brain. The portal was a memory portal. I hadn’t done it for so long, and I didn’t have much Power to do it. I needed to get somewhere that had chaos. Just enough to get me to a better source. And figure out why the fuck I was woken up.

Only a demon could make portal that could transfer us through Hell to Earth. And I’m not sure how I could do it. My lips peeled away from my sharp teeth and I screamed. I was falling. Falling very fast and I had no idea where. Somewhere with food, I hoped.

I dropped in a smooth crouch in the middle of a dark alley. My golden skin glowed in a dirty street light. I heard a girl gasp and a man’s rough voice threaten her. Her back pressed to a grimy brick wall and the man pulled out his knife. Before she could beg, he slit her throat. The gash spurted and I made my move. I ripped the man off of the girl.

The girl briefly looked relieved, but at the heartless look in my eyes, her expression changed to terror. My teeth sank into the wound. Chaos seeped between us, the man included. My body stopped shaking, and I was refreshed. I dropped the girl’s rag doll body.

I turned. The man was still there, watching in horror. I took a hurried step back. I stared into his frightened eyes and fed off of his fear. I had forgotten how easy this was with humans. Their fear had always been the most potent of all creatures. Animal fear had always been too singular. They just wanted to live so the could have offspring. Nothing else. Humans thought they had so much more to live for.

The man finally ran off. I looked down at my body. The golden skin was beautiful, the silky black hair was unwashed. The blood and dirt mixed on my skin making it feel grainy. I needed a water hose or something. A shower.

I just needed to find one.

Brian POV

I turned down my street and I began to flip through the radio stations. All of them seemed to be talking about a murder down some alley way downtown. The man wouldn’t say much, but her neck had been flayed with his knife, but the saliva sample that had been taken from the wound was contaminated. In other words, there wasn’t a match. It wasn’t his DNA.

Crazy ass scream for attention.

I pulled into my drive way and got out of my car. I was so damn tired. I trudged up the stairs to my bedroom and collapsed in my bed.

Did I hear water running?

I opened one eye that was aimed at the closed bathroom door next to the closet. Light leaked from the bottom of the door.

Shit, I must have left the water running.

I rolled off the bed and opened the door. A wall of steam rolled out. What the fuck?

The shower curtain was drawn. I quickly back pedaled and looked for the nearest weapon-like object. Which was my Schecter guitar. I held it my its neck like a bat.

Jesus. This was one crazy ass fan. Hopefully I could talk them down. I was too tired to fight. Maybe they would somehow be terrified of my very scary striped guitar.

The bathroom door opened and there stood the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.

Her skin was golden brown, with no tanlines. Her breasts perfect with the body with terrific curves. She was what every porn star wished they could be. He black waist length hair dripped and her eyes were black also. She had a tattoo on her cheek. It was just a swirl pattern of some sort, the green ink I the center. It was so bright it made me wonder.

“You’re dreaming.” She spoke. Her voice was like rough honey. Husky, but incredibly feminine at the same time. Then the green ink sparked, sending emeralds to light her face.

She walked towards me and I stepped back. Something told she was dangerous. And I believed it. The backs of my legs hit my bed. Her arm reached out and her hand pressed against my chest. I thought for a split second that her fingers were clawed before she pushed me on the bed.

The phone was ringing. I groaned and opened my eyes. I picked up my cell that was one the floor and answered it.

“Brian! You’re late. We’re hear at The Corner waiting for you. We have dancer auditions to do! C’mon, man.” Zacky complained.

“Yeah. I’ll be there.” I told him and hung up.

I looked around my room and scrubbed my face with my hands. What a freaky dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story.
a Brian Haner romance as usual.

comment if you like.