Bob's Little Sister

Screaming and Candy Land

*Kimmy's P.O.V.*

"Kimmy, wakey, wakey."

"Muggalafute." I mumbled opening my eyes to see Frank right in my face. Which scared the shit out of me and I jumped up. That wasn't a good thing, I ended up bumping my head. "I'm gonna get you Iero!"

Frank jumped and ran to the front of the bus screaming like a little girl and I ran after him.

Oh, yeah, I'm Kimberly, or Kim, Kimmy, or by what the guys call me sometimes, Princess. The guys are My Chemical Romance, Gerard, Frank, Ray, Mikey, and Bob, my brother. Right now, I'm on tour with them, like I usually am. Okay, more about me, everyone says I look like a mini girl version of Bob, blond hair, blue eyes and we act alike. Frank and I share a birthday, so I'm two years younger than Bob. Okay, back to the story.

"Don't eat me!!!!!!" Frank was yelling at the top of his lungs whilst running in a circle.

I jumped on his back and covered his eyes with my hands. By now everyone else had awaken. and were watching, laughing their heads off.

"Get off me!"

"No."

He kept running around and scince he couldn'y see because of my hands, he ran into the wall. That made everyone else laugh harder. When he fell, he fell on top of me.

"Now, you get off of me!" I screamed

"No."

"Okay then." I said rolling over so he was in the ground.

Then one of the guys decided to talk, "Come on guys, stop fooling around." It was Bob, "Why are you guys up so early?" he said looking at the clock, it was 7:25. I got off of Frank and sat next to Mikey.

"Frank woke me up and made me hit my head." I replied glaring at him as he got up and sat next to Ray.

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I woke up Kimmy to see it she wanted to play Candy Land." Frank stated.

"Well, scince we're up wadda' you guys and girl wanna do?" Mikey asked.

"How about Panera Bead and then go to the mall or somthing?" I asked getting the sleep out of my eyes. "Do you guys have a show tonight? Cause' if not we can go see a movie tonight."

"That sounds good, and no we have a show tomorrow though." Gerard replied. Everyone agreed ecept Ray, who had fallen asleep on Frank's shoulder.

We woke Ray back up and went to the bunks to get dressed. I had a curtian on mine because I was the only girl. After ten minutes I was done getting dressed, it was difficult getting dressed in limited space. I got my make-up done and waited for the nearest Panera Bread store.