Bob's Little Sister

Old People?

*Kimmy's P.O.V.*

The nearest Panera Bread Place was in the town of the next show, so that was good. We got off the bus and looked in the windows to see if there were any teenagers who might recognize the guys, but thank goodness there wasn't any. Barely anyone was in there. All of us walked in and went to order. Everyone ordered chocolate muffins and coffee.

Frank and I ran around, literally and found a big enough table. We were shortly joined by Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob with our muffins and coffee. Right as we started eating an old man and an old woman walked up to our table.

"Aren't you guys My Chemical Romance?" The old guy asked.

'Yepperoonie." Frank said, he was very hyper.

"Can we have you autographs?" the woman asked.

"I guess." Ray replied.

By the time they were finished signing we all had finished eating. All of us got another coffee and started walking to the bus holding back giggles. As soon as we got on the bus we started laughing.

"I guess you guys attract senior's too!" I told them through giggles.

We finaly stoped when we got to the mall. The guys all put hats and sun glasses on so no one would recognize them. First, we went to the candy store so we could get some skittles. Then we went to my altime faviorte store, HOT TOPIC!!!

I ended up buying three new hoddies, a FOB tee-shirt, white and black striped knee high socks, the new Paramore CD, and a pair of black ballet flats.

We shoped for a bit longer and then went back to the bus.

"Who wants to play Guitar Hero?" Frank asked.

"I WILL!" I quickly shouted. Even though he says he can beat a lefty, he has never won against me and I happen to be left handed.

"You are goin' down!" He shouted.

"Just face it, you've never won against me, and you never will." I said turning the game on.

I won the first game, "Come on, a rematch, please!" Frank begged.

"Sorry, but no." I said pulling out my laptop.

"Come on there is no one else to play with." All of the other guys had gone to sleep.

"No, and that is final." I sounded like his mother.

Final Frank went to his bunk to go to sleep. I signed on to MSN.