Bob's Little Sister

MSN

As soon as I signed in Quinn, from The Used, sent me an IM.

Quinn: plug in your web cam, please???

Kimmy: ok, hold on

I went to find my web cam and when I came back Quinn had his plugged up and I could see the back of his head. He was talking to someone but, I couldn’t hear them and I didn’t know who he was talking to. I plugged my web cam in and I decided to get his attention by sending him a nudge. When I sent it, I guess it scared him and he fell out of his seat. I started laughing and so did Jeph, who he was talking to. Jeph waved at me as Quinn appeared back on the screen.

Kimmy: ha ha!!

Quinn: u r mean!!!

Kimmy: I know

Quinn: r u guys staying in a hotel?

Kimmy: I think the bus driver dude if looking for one now cuz we’re gonna be here for a week, y?

Quinn: cuz we might stay at it 2

Kimmy: hu?

Quinn: didn’t you know that we r gonna be with My Chem for the rest of their tour?

Kimmy: no, but that’s awesome

Kimmy: how far away are you guys? Cuz we are in town

Quinn: We are just now getting into town

Kimmy: go to the huge Best Western , that’s where we’re staying

Quinn: k let me go tell the driver

He got up and went to the front of the bus and Dan walked in front of the computer, I guess just waking up, because he had on just boxers. Then Quinn came back and sat down.

Quinn: our driver is calling you driver so he can get all of us rooms

Kimmy: awesome!

Kimmy: well I’m gonna go and wake up the guys, bye, c u in a little while

Quinn: ok bye

I signed out and went back to the bunks and woke the guys up. Then the bus stopped and we all got off with the bus driver as The Used bus showed up. All of us walked in, our bus driver dude, I don’t know his name, got our rooms. There were only five rooms left so we got all of them, the bus drivers left to go stay with the busses, and that left us to figure out who stayed with who.

It ended up Gerard and Bert, Ray and Bob, Dan and Jeph, and Frank and Mikey. So it left me with Quinn, we took the last key and went to look for our room, this week should be pretty fun.