J.O.S

The End

On September 21, 2004, Green Day released their album called American Idiot. On September 20, 2004, Billie Joe came to Jimmy and Roxie’s house and delivered a copy to them himself, then headed to Tunny and Emily’s to hand over their own copy.
Within a week, the album had exploded. Within eight days, American Idiot was on Billboard’s #1 spot.
On October 2, 2004, a letter arrived in the mail from Billie Joe, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool. The letter read as follows:

Dear Jimmy, Roxie, Emily and Tunny,
As promised, your story has been put into a rock opera. And as promised, this is your cut of the share. There will be more, don’t worry. This is only a few weeks after it comes out. From the looks of it, there’s going to be plenty to go around. Our first tour if going to be starting soon and we’re stuck in the studio for a while. We’ll stop by before we leave. I hope you’re all doing well.
From,
Billie, Mike, Tre, Jason, Jason, Ronnie, MP3


Jimmy looked to Roxie who shrugged at the name ‘MP3’. Jimmy shook it off and looked back inside the envelope. His heart was pounding now. Roxie was grabbing his arm tightly as Jimmy reached into the envelope and pulled out the piece of paper.
Roxie’s hand went to her mouth as Jimmy’s jaw dropped. For five minutes, they stared at that piece of paper. Neither of them said a word. Finally, the only proper thing to say seemed to be…
“That’s a lot of zeros…”

The money was sent to them once a month for almost a year. The more the four of the characters refused to take the large amount, the more the band persisted. For a year they got the money, ending their debts and all of their struggles thanks to all of the debts and struggles they’d faced in their lives.