We Wander These Streets So Aimlessly

We Survived Another Day

[Maddie]

I woke up in a hotel room. I was dazed and confused....and naked?! Shit! That guy from that pub. Ugh!...Matt...

I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake Matt up. I walked as fast and quietly as could to the bathroom with my clothes and purse. Locked the door behind me and turned toward the mirror. A mess. My ruby red hair all matted and tangled. My makeup all down my face. Hikkis! All over my neck and chest. Ewww! Thank god I have a big collection of concealer and foundation. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and jumped in the shower.

As I washed my hair then my body, I tried to recall last night and if the sex was even good. I don't have a clue. All I remember is Leah, the pub, that one guy, and the tickets for tonight's show....Shit! Leah! I jumped out of the shower and checked my cell. Two new messages. Both from Leah. One read, 'hey homes! call me wen u wake up! hoeface. ily.' and the other, 'where r u? I'm in the van, had Ur keys. call me I'm worried!'

I dialed her number and after three ring she picked up.

"Yo homes! Where are you? I'll pick you up."

"Hey! I'm in a hotel room... just got out of the shower. I have hikkis everywhere! I need to get out the professional movie star makeup to cover these fucking cannibal bites and shizz. HAHAH! For real. They're flipping purple! Anyway, I'm looking out the window...I'm in Center City somewhere. I'll be waiting outside this hotel, come find me."

"Alrighty! I think I know where you are. Stay put and be safe. Oh! I have and amazing outfit out for you already...but you don't have to wear it...HA HA!"

"Heh! Yeah we'll see...I love you girlie... but I can dress myself."

"Yeah...See you in a few."

"Peace." I hung up the phone, got dressed, and rushed out of the building trying not to wake up the six guys that were passed out everywhere.

While waiting outside of the hotel, I lit up a cigarette to calm my nerves. Leah pulled up about five minutes later. She looked like shyte without makeup and her hair was waving back up from the day old straightening.

"Hey...Lets stop at Dunkin' Donuts. I took a couple of twenties from that Matt guy when I left. I need a coffee and we need to park somewhere to get everything together."

"Cool... Wow, like, you had sex with the man then you took his money? HA HA! You little hoeface, are you whoring yourself now?" She laughed sarcastically.

"No...I just need a strong coffee, more cigs, and I'm extremely hungry." I smiled at her.

"HA HA! Same here. We need some gas in this thing too."

"Sure. Let's go." I jumped in the back to get changed, braid my hair, and put makeup on my neck then I wrapped a turquoise/Peace sign scarf around my braids and neck.I;m not sure if this was my scarf or Leah's... We share everything anyway so it doesn't matter.

As we reached the gas station, I put my fave sunglasses on and shoved my feet in some flip-flops. Leah was filling the van with cheap gas and i walked into the A-plus to pay and get some Ports and Advil for my headache.

We parked in the parking lot of the Dunkin' Donuts and blasted the iPod speakers as 'Everywhere I Go' by Hollywood Undead came on. As I danced across the parking lot, I remembered the stupid little rule that says you're not allowed to listen to the album the day of the concert. I stopped dancing and turned toward Leah. She noticed and remembered the same rule. She curse under her breath and changed the song to some screamo band. I smiled and walked into Dunkin' Donuts and ordered two black coffees, a croissant, and a flat bread sandwich.

I reached the van, Leah was already dressed and had her eyeliner on. I handed her a coffee and the flatbread sandwich. We sat there a while, discussing what we were gonna wear tonight and what we're going to do next.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh...yeas....I think its kinda funnny.....
Subcribe please!!...anyone??
lol...
<33MUAH!