Status: I am going to continue soon, expect a new chapter by 11/03/09

Starvation of the Heart

She's my SISTER

I woke up expecting to be in an alley on the concrete, but I was on something soft. Maybe I was dreaming that all that happened and I am in my own bed. I slowly strained myself to open my eyelids and looked to see an unfamiliar room.Normally I would panic, but I didn't care. I knew that the scene in the park yesterday reallly did happen and it was getting harder for me to breathe. I slowly got up looking around the room, and I could tell that it was a guys room, great.I cautiously walked to the door and cracked it open to peek if anyone was there. My plan was to make a mad dash to the front door, which I could see from where I am at. I took a deep breath and quickly mad emy way toward the door and just as my hand had reached the doorknob, someone asked. "So I save your ass and then you just ditch without even wanting to know who was your savior. I turned around and saw that the person who spoke was my....brother? Jasper? "Jazz? What are you doing here?" I asked dumbfounded. "Heh Hello to you to. The real question is what are you doing in Manhattan?" Crap I went far... I ran up and hugged my brother. He hugged back and then pulled apart and his face went stern. "Now what the Hell were you doing passed out in an alley in Manhattan. My face fell. "Well um...I..I was out running and didn't realize how far I had gone until I stoped to rest and then passed out." "Something had to have happened for you to not to notice how far you had gone?" "I-I don't wanna talk about it" I said quietly looking down. "Have you been eating? look at you, you have no meat on your bones?" I didn't reply and he didn't push the issue. "You don't look well, why don't you stay here for a few days?" I smiled and hugged him "Thank you" I said sincerely." I hope you don;t mind, but I don't have a spare bedroom cause I got some roomies." He said. "Oh no worries Jazz, I'll take the couch." "Nah I'll take the couch, you can stay in my room." "NO, I will take the couch" "still as stubborn as ever, we'll see." He started leading me to the kitchen "why don't you eat some food?" Ugh of course, hmmm excus, excuse. "Uhm I don't wanna eat all your food..." I said knowing all to well that it wasn't going to work. He shook his head and started pouring a bowl of cereal and milk. Of course he'd give me some chocolate flavored thing full of sugar and fat.He made me sit at the table and put the bowl in front of me and he went off to make himself something. I just pushed the cereal around the bowl with my spoon. I could feel eyes on me and looked up to see a guy, and I couldn't help but think he was hot. "So Jazz, this is why you were out so late last night." he smirked refering to me. "Jasper stood up "Fuck you Max! It's not what you think!!" he yelled at the guy I presumed to be named Max. "Oh so she's free game then?" He asked with a smirk, staring at me. Jasper said "Don't even think about it Max, she is off limits!!" "WHy??" he whined. "She's my SISTER" Jasper growled. "Oh..." Max said going and getting a bowl of cereal. and sat down across from me and started scarfing down his food. "Oh shit! I'm late for work. Will you be okay here Molly?" "Yah" I replied. " Alright I'll be back in a few hours" he said kissing me on the forhead. I smiled and waved goodbye to him.

"Hi I'm Max" Max said to me. "Hi I'm not interested." I replied. the smirk that had been on his face fell. "Well someone isn't a morning person" he said throwing his bowl into the sink. And going to sit on the couch, turning the TV on. I poured out my cereal, that I hadn't eaten any of and put the bowl in the sink. I jumped over the back of the couch and stole the remote from Max, flipping through the channels. "Hey" he said, but I ignored him. After a while of flipping channeles I gave up and gave it back to Max. "Here, I give up" I said. I brought my knees up and rested my head on them. I was exhausted. After all the running, my legs feel like they are going to fall off. And who knew that not eating would leave my body so weak. I also had a killer headache from falling onto the concrete. "You okay?" Max asked his eyes glued to the TV. "Ugh I have a killer headache, have any aspirin?" I asked. "Oh are you hung over?" "No I passed out and hit my head on cement." "Ouch" "yah" "here" he said handing me some aspirin he pulled out of a drawer in the coffee table. "thanks" I said, taking the pills dry. Ugh I shouldn't have taken the aspirin dry, because my throat still hurt from shoving the toothbrush and forcing myself to throw up yesterday. Ugh someone shoot me. I was wallowing (sp?) in self pity and trying to ignore the pain my body was going through, when Max spoke up. "He you wanna go to a party with me and the guys?" I was about to say no, but I decided against it. "Sure count me in, but I have nothing to wear.." I stated boredly. "Hmm go buy some" Ugh I hated shopping. "whatever..where is the closest hot topic?" He smiled. "I'll show ya" He said getting up and extending his arm to help me off the couch and I took it.

At Hot topic I went a little wild and ended up buying five band tees and 3 pairs of skinny jeans. I also bought a few necklaces and bracelets. We headed back to the house to get ready for the party.

-------------------------------------
------------------------
--------

Jasper
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again I know, will be more out soon. Still no comments :(