But You're warm Pt 2

away on tour...visitng the bar

Linde sat by himself on the white embroidered couch as Ville gave him the evil eye from his place on the bed.
Linde felt as if he wanted to cry, ever since the incident with Mige, Ville had been treating him like a lowlifed convict, somewhat of a rat in a cage.
He could never deny hid ever growing feeling for the other man, the thought of the kissing released the butterflies in his stomach, to feel in love all over again.
Ville's eye twinged at the sad looking man in front of him, disgusted with the thoughts that inhabited his head.
"Linde, Im going to the bar, I need something very stiff." He said, venom in every word, grabbing his jacket from the comforter.
Linde only nodded as he watched Ville leave without another word. He missed the days when Ville and him were friends.
When They used to hang out together all the time, and crack jokes about everyone.
But after the striking incident, Linde has yet to make an effort to get Mige out of Mind.it was something about Mige that Kept Linde on his toes, following him around like miges second shadow.
From Ville's View, it is to seem that He may Despise Linde. Mige and Ville Such Close Friends, Brothers almost, cant stand the fact that linde has taken him fron Ville.

Ville Walks down the Hotel Hall, Mumbling curse words. He pushes the door open, causing it to widely swing, almost knocking Mige right in the face. Ville walks past Mige, Shooting him the same look he gave Linde back in the room.
Walking away, Mige hears Ville Yell,
"By the way, Your in room 203. I took 207 With Linde and Burton"
Mige stopping in his own tracks, turns and looks at the fast paced Ville, Watching him strom down the sidewalk he blows him the Bird. After Ville is out of view Mige turns back around and heads back to where he was going.

Ville Pulls out his telephone and Rings Burton
"Burton, pack your shit, I dont think i can trust Linde and Mige alone anymore, your staying in my room"
a loud "Honestly Now get over Yourself!" is let out ont he other line. Ville pulling the phone away from the loud yell looks at his telephone and hangs it up.

Linde Still sits in the uncomfortable Hotel chair. Fidgeting every 5 seconds trying to get comfortable. he finds his spot, and sets his albow on the arm of the chair. resting his head on his hand, Linde is ready to fall asleep. head nodding back and fourth, Burton walks in the hotel room, throwing his bags onto the floor under the sink, startling Linde casuing his head to fall out of his now warm hand.
"Buggar Burton! knock much do you?"
Burton rasing an eyebrow shuts the door and plops onto one of the beds. "So were on a break. not a show for the Ne-" Cutting Burton off linde asks
"i thought Mige was Supposed to be in here with me and Ville?"
Now confused Linde gets up and digs in pockets for his telephone.
Burton stretches and lays back, Putting his hands behind his head lets out a
"yea so did i"