But You're warm Pt 2

The Bar

Ville and Seppo Make Their way to the Closest Pub. Ville Resting his head on the window, watches as the buildings and sstreet lights go by. Geting lost in Deep thought of Mige and the rest of the band, he falls asleep.
Seppo Gives Ville a Gental Shake and says
"You goiin in, or are you just going to sleep in my car all evening"
Ville takes in a long deep breath and stretches his long arms, folding then across the cealing he lets out his breath and says
"yea, Just having a rough time. Some sleep is all i can do" Ploping his arms into his lap he grabs the door handle and opens the door. bringing his hand off of the handle it pinches one of his fingers. a small "fuck" slips from his mouth.
Adjusting his Jacket and pulling up his pants he shuts the door and makes way to the Pub.
The Sound of badly live played Country music and Creepy womens laugh, almost Sickens him. Ville Looks over at Seppo and raises his eyebrow.
"what You want to try and find a better pub around here! There all The Fucking same no matter where i go" Seppo Says raising an arm back to the car.
Ville walking towards the door Mumbles"a few drinks should bring my sense into this place"

Seppo and Ville make their way into the bar as a fat guy pushes his way through the two of them. "scuse me sir" seppo says backing out of his way. Seppo and ville find their way to two empty bar stools bwtween a group of obnoxious loud Drunks. Seppo takes off his Jacket and places it on the back of the dirty brown bar stool. Ville slowly sits down ontot he bar stool and says
"pint of Rum on the rocks for Sep. and pint of jager and Redbull for me and hold the ice" Ville says loud enough, trying to take his voice over the badly played Music.
"Coming right Up Sir!" says the bartender spinning around to the shelves of Liquor.
Ville head down, can only take in the smell of Puke and cigar smoke. he reaches into his pocket and grabs his Fags. "this so caled great flvoured Wave is assing me, these are nothiing But shit" ville says under his breath. searching for his ligher is only to remember he left it on the bathroom sink.
Ville Lifts his Head and looks over at Seppo, who is concentraed on the girl in the skinpy gold Dress yells his name,
"Hey Sep, You old fogie, you have a lighter with you?"
Seppo not taking his eyes off the girl reaches into his pocket and pulls out a half filled blue lighter.
Ville grabbing it from seppo's hand Rolls his eyes and attempts to light his Fag. The lighter rolling under his thumb, makes a clicking noise...only not to light. Ville tries a Few More times...clicking and clicking the lighter. but no Fire. Throwing hte lighter on the floor he looks around and spots a little box of matches down the counter of the bar. Reaching out his long arms, almost knocking ove some mans Cocktail is quick to catch it before it tipped. he Grabs the box of matches pulling it towards him. Pulls out a match Stick, Sticking his Fag into his mouth, he light the matchstick on the side of the box, plaecing his hand infront of the flame, and lights his Fag.
Ville breaths in the mix of Nicotine and smoke and lets out a reliveing breath, blowing it towards the Floor.
"your Drinks gentalmen" the bar Tender says handing Ville and Seppo their Drinks.
"thank you" Seppo says taking a Sip of His Drink.
Ville grabs the Handle of the tall glass and places his lips on the side. He Starts to think about Linde and How He has slowly taken Mige away from Ville. Tearing apart their friendship, he takes a mad gulp of his drink and slams the Glass down. he flicks his Fag into the ashtry and picks up his drink again, chugging it down. a Belch is let out as villes eyes water from the carbination of the Drink.
Seppo Looks at ville. Not quite sure of whats going on, can See trouble in villes Eyes.