But You're warm Pt 2

What a Bar...What a sound

Back at the Bar Seppo places his hand on Villes back and asks
"something troubleing you man?"
No, its Nothing really. Friend Problems thats all"
"Ville you know you can say anything to me..not only am i your manager, im your best friend"
"well Seppo" Ville says looking up at the old mans dead blue eyes"
"linde and Mige have this thing going on and its started to really bug me off...
Mige and i used to be hanging out alot and talking so much, but now him and linde are just fuck buddies. He doesnt talk to me anymore, and i cant even stand to look at one of my best friends...It kills me Sep"
Sipping his Drink Seppo chews on a peice of ice and says
"wehh ahn" *crucnch crunch crunch* thats a pretty deep situation. Im Sure things will get over between the two and things will return back to normal..like a phase...sooner or later they'll get bored w/ one another or linde will find another mate"
Nodding his head ville lazily slides his drink off the counter knapkin connected to the wet glass and all, sets it on his knee and continues looking down onto the floor.
" I sure hope so Sep. I Really do."

***CRASH***

The Startled Pair look over towards the nosie and see a fat man rrolling around on the floor like a turtle on its back.
"talk about cheap date" Ville says in a laugh.
Everyone in the Bar drunk or not starts to laugh at the rolling fat man.

****************BACK AT ROOM 207********************

Linde sliding off his jean jacket sets it onto the back of the chair and sits on the edge of the bed. He Bends foreward....In half what it seems, untying his red chucks he slides them off one by one.
Mige watching every move Linde makes. Like an Angel he is to Mige. Mige kicks off his dirty adios one hitting the wall and another flying under the bed. Linde Slides back, resting on a few pillows he sits there staring at mige as mige pulls his Coca Cola it Up Shirt off, leaving him in nothing but jeans socks and a wife beater. no clean underwear leaves him Commando.
striding over to the purely white made bed lindes heart starts to Rush. Its been a first for them, linde and mige are pretty nervouse. they've never gone anywhere past tounge tieing and grinding on eachother.
Mige Growing hard stop at beds edge and stares at Linde, his dreads like perfect strands of silk. His blue eyes. he can stare into them forever.
Not being able to hold back any longer Mige slides onto the bed, making way ontop of Linde. Hip to hip, ones leg betwen eachother, mige is propped up on his hands.
Linde starts to move his hips a little bit grinding their erections together. he puts a hand on the back of Miges neck and pulls his head down. Now nose to nose mige makes first move and presses his full lips against Lindes, Kissing Him. after a few pecks and kisses, mige presses his lips even harder against lindes both mouths open linde slides his tounge into miges mouth, Him and mige's tounges dance, twirl and lick. growing oh so excitd mige starts to breath heavily out of his nose. Every Now and again Their nose rings would Cling.

Mige pulls off Lindes Led Zepplin Shirt, not paying attention to where he thre it, it lands onto a corner of a picture on the Wall.
Now shirtless miges left hand makes way down lindes side and abdomon, giving him goosebumps. Urgently Linde grabs miges erection and starts to rub. Head falling onto lindes shoulder he hears linde wisper,
"i want you so bad"
As suddenly Linde tears of Miges pants. surprised by the fact Mige isnt wearing any underwear his life jsut got a little easier.
fiddling w/ Lindes Pants, he finally gets the 3 button prong undone and pulls his pants and boxers off in one swift move.
Now completely naked mige and linde start to kiss eachother again. hands wondering in every which way, Miges is first to make way down to lindes Hard Cock. rubbing it and messageing it linde starts to let out little moans and whimpers.
"You want me 'eh linde" mige says slightly tugging on lindes cock.
"y-yes!" linde manages to get out betwen moans.
Kissing again mige slides his hand down to lindes hole.Rubbing his fingers around it linde starts to shake w/ anticipation.
"t-t-take me now you bastard" linde moans
a litle chuckle slips from miges mouth as mige puts a finger into lindes hole.
Linde lets out a loud Gasp. Thrusting his finger in and out of Lindes hole, mige slides in two more fingers. Now linde really begins to moan.
Pulling his fingers out, Mige Turns LindeOver and reaches for the lube on the edge of the bed. squeezing a good amount into his hand he shuts the bottle and throwsit onto the other bed.
Mige starts to rub his hard cock w/ the lube, before itbegins to feel a little too good he then finally slides it into Lindes Hole. The both of Them Let out a gasp and moan. mige throws his head back as the feeling is already un bearable.
Sarting at a slow Thrust, he can hear Linde whimper as the pain is overpowering but the sensation os too great to tell mige to stop. With out further notice, mige shoves his erect cock all the way in and begins to thrust faster and faster. lindes head falls foreward as his moans get deeper and louder. Mige starts to breath heavier and heavier as his hips pound into linde.moaning and groaning He can hear Linde studder out the words,
"S-ssshiit! Im about to cum" as a smirk is swept across miges face he thrusts his hips harder and harder into linde, his cock gliding ever so smoothly in and out of lindes hole. He can feel his cock fill up as mige is to about to expload.
Linde Lets out a cry of a moan,
"Ffuuuckkk! shiiiit-oh god yes!! ahh!!" as linde gabs the sheets, at the urge of tearing them, Mige Lets go as his warm fluid fills linde. Letting out a Loud "Ohh Linde!! his head is thrown back and his hand grip lindes waist giving it a few more slow deep thrusts.
Mige Pulls him self out of linde, both sitting there for a moment., linde tuns and falls onto his back.
Mige follows. Both laying there, miges hair a tangled Mess swipes his hair away from his face and gives Linde One more Kiss.

***********across the Hall*************

Gas and Burton Sit there in Shock. Staring at eachother, Mouth Open, Gas's Eyes show a sudden image of heartbroken.
Stunned by what they jsut hear Burton's eyes fill up with tears.
"i thought i had a chance With Him, i felt the connection i swear" Burton thinks to himself.
He get up and Storms out of the room, walking past where Linde and Mige Was he bangs the door as he passes.
rageingly burton yanks out his telephone and rings Ville.
almost at the urge of thowing it he is stormed down the hall and out the door.
he presses V under ille and hits the talk button, after a few rings he hears a
"El-ello? burton?"
"yes its me, listen i go to gas's room for a min to get lindes C-D and next thing i know our door is lock and mige and linde are alone...they did the worst"

A Sudden **AARRUGHHH!!!** and a click is heard through the phone.
Ville has throw his telephone.
slamming his drink onto the bar and grabs seppo and lets out a venimous "LETS GO!" grabbing his jacket ville drag's seppo along, he only has but a second to put his drink ono the bar, before he actually walks out with it.
grabbing the keys out of seppos coat pocket he runs to the van and gets in...barely letting time in for seppo to even open the door. ville started the van and backed out of the driveway, speeding out. speeding back to the hotel all he can think about is Mige and linde...linde and mige...doing the worst...nothing has ever angerd him more. he never thought that mige would just throw away HIs best frind like that.
racing, threatening thoughts shot thru villes mind as he speeds past the cautious cars.