Children of the Night

I'm Thirsty All The Time

-Chapter 4-
Camilla.

Not only two minutes into my first class, and I was fed up with people talking about how the princess was here. Get the hell over it people! We royals don't like being stared at. Well that's a lie but you get the point it gets old.

I've gone to five of my classes: leadership, compulsion, concealment, defense, and offense. Now I have a mixed class, but I'm practically dying of thirst. That is the only disadvantage I can find about being the only born vampire, besides the fact that I can't tell anyone, is that I'm thirsty all the time. I've never been able to completely quench my thirst, and sometimes I go crazy.

I told Aidan about my condition, and right away he pulled me out of my fifth hour offense class. We ran out into the forest at a super fast pace, and once we reached the city it was only a matter of seconds before I found a victim.

"Hey Hun, wait up!" I yelled to the boy across the street. He looked up and gestured to himself like to ask if I meant him. I nodded and winked at him.

"What's your name?" I asked staring in his eyes while walking with him.

Aidan pointed to an alley a couple of yards away from us across the street and then whispered, so only I could hear, "Don't play with your food, we have to get back." I nodded subtly to let him know I heard him before proceeding to suck this boy of his life.

"Can I ask you something over here?" I asked pulling at his hand, leading him into the alley. He gulped and then nodded this boy was too naive, I didn't even have to use compulsion, well its not like I really ever did.

"So um, I wanted to know if," Before I could finish the sentence, I had him pinned to the wall, with my fangs deep into his throat. I took all that I could, and then slashed his throat with the knife I always kept on my person. I wouldn't want to spread rumors of vampires in town, now would I?

"Come on Cammy! You’re going to be late for your last class." Aidan yelled pulling me out of my dazed state. I always got light headed after a kill.

"I'm coming," And then we took off back for the school.

"We have to get you some blood packets to keep in your locker or something. The teachers won't ask questions." He advised as we got to the classroom doors.

I walked into the room letting all the others know that I was on top and I knew it. I swished my hips with just the right amount of swing, and held my head up high. Walking into a classroom late was never a bad thing for me. Everyone else felt intimidated, not me. I loved being the center of attention and I rarely wasn't.

I looked down at my nails for a second to admire the shiny blood red color I had painted on them the night before.

"Camilla Vlad, so wonderful to have you in my classroom." The teacher, Aidan had reminded me was Ms. Scotts, said to me in a sickly sweet voice.

I looked up at her, "Oh yeah, sorry I'm late." As I looked up I locked eyes with a terrified looking boy, a cute one at that. "I had to grab a little snack." I punctuated it with a wink while I licked my fangs. His jaw went slack.

"That’s quite alright your highness, you may join Ms. Lupesco, and Mr. Mason. Over on mat seven." Trying to kiss up to me, I wonder if she has done anything to get on Daddy's bad side.

Once the names had all been called I headed over to mat seven, where this bitchy looking dog, and a what is that, is he... HUMAN! I must make sure.

Walking towards him I asked, "What kind of school is this? I thought humans weren't allowed in?" He smelt better then any human I had ever tasted, I must have him.

"He's not a human you blood sucking freak! He's a half breed. So back off and let’s do this!" The dog yelled. It took my attention off of the insanely addicting aroma coming off of him.

"Watch what you say mutt, I'm royalty. I pretty much own you." There's nothing worse a vampire can say to a dog then, I own you.

"Ha, you own me? You wish! Just because you precious father is a power hungry bastard doesn't mean you own me. My ancestors made sure of that."

"Ladies lets just spar OK? No need to fight." the boy chimed in.

"Stay out of this Wyatt!" So tasty boy has a name.

She lunged at me and I quickly stepped aside making her lose her balance, I used this to my advantage by giving her stomach a swift kick. She recovered quickly but her fighting was just fueled by rage, so she was kind of sloppy.

Her elbow connected to my chin and I flew backwards a little. I concealed myself to get back my advantage, and appeared behind her, when she quickly took my head and flipped me over to face her front.

I kicked her shin which made her knee buckle and she fell to the ground, I jumped out of the way of one of her kicks.

She jumped as well now and her fist collided with my eye, and her knee to my stomach. I took it like a champ.

"Is that the best you got?" I mocked.

"Not even close," with that she lunged for me again. This time she did get me and we both tumbled to the ground.

I grabbed her head and smashed it against the floor and she kneed my stomach again, cracking at least two ribs.

We were both getting banged up, and this was going far beyond sparring, it was a death match.

By now I had lost track of who was winning I would make a blow, but she would make one back.

She was shaking and I was ready to kill, All I needed was to grab her and snap her little neck. She was about to change, I could tell, so one slight thing might set her off, how like a werewolf, can't even control her emotions.

Then I spotted my opportunity. She had closed her eyes to concentrate on staying in her human form, and I took it. I was just about ready to grab her head when I heard Wyatt yell ‘Enough!’ and I was flung back wards and into the air.

Wyatt had both arms stretched wide and up, like he was controlling where we went.

"Put them down this has gone on long enough, all three of you to the principle's office! Right now!" Ms. Scotts screamed.

Wyatt slowly brought us down, and the bitch and I slumped to the floor. I was exhausted and thirsty again, so very thirsty. My eyes were probably turning red with the hunger.

"Let's go then," Wyatt said slightly annoyed. We followed him out of the athletic building and out in to the dark night. The principle's office wasn't attached to the school, it was on the other side of the front lawn.

I heard tires squeal in the distance, but thought nothing of it as we continued our walk to doom, probably just some vampires skipping school.

We didn't make it very far until I heard another sound, a whizzing, like a silent bullet. I looked back and saw the bitch on the ground with a dart sticking out of her right shoulder.

I looked around frantically for Wyatt who was no where to be seen. Then I felt it, a cloth covered my mouth and strong arms restrained me from fighting back. Then everything went black.

***

Coming to, I found my self in a bedroom, much like the one I have at home but smaller. I looked around for a clock only to groan in frustration, it was a little past one in the afternoon. So much for my escape.

"What do you mean, it had to be done? You’re not making any sense! They are going to wonder where we are! Especially the bratty vampire princess!" I went closer to the door.

"Listen to me Artemis, do you honestly think that I would harm you in any way? That I would lie to you about this? Well I wouldn't. We need the three of you. And as your alpha, and future mate you better start listening to me and stop being so disrespectful." I heard a slap.

"Well its a good thing I can't say no, because I would never willingly be your mate! Beside you already are hurting me! You killed my father, and now I can't be with Sam, I love him but that doesn't matter to you dose it? Your such a pig Jesse and I hate you." Artemis screamed and I busted through the door. Dog or not, if your in any kind of relationship, you absolutely don't hit them.

"What the hell is going on in here? Where are we? And if I don't get some blood in the next minute some one is going to die!"

Did I mention I get crazy when I'm thirsty?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo... comments please? what do you think is going on? What is Jesse up to now? and What about Sam?
-Poll-
Should Camilla stay away from Wyatt and his tasty-ness?
Yes or no?
-Courtney and Nikki