Status: Been very busy with school so I'll be having a hard time updating.

Three For One

Better Cold

“Your long hair is beautiful Crissy.” A girl said as her small hazel eyes gazed at Crissy’s long hair.

She compared her long brown hair to Crissy’s then sighed.

“Shine, again?” Crissy asked her.

“But Crissy, your hair is so smooth, so shiny, so beautiful. You could be a shampoo model.” Shine told her.

“I’m not interested.” Crissy said while shivering.

“Why?” Shine asked.

Crissy kept silent. For her, it’s a nightmare.

“Why?” Shine asked again sweetly.

Crissy still kept her silence. Shine was irritated so she shook Crissy.

“WHY?” Shine asked irritatedly.

“It’s too bright!” Crissy answered immediately.

Shine stopped and laughed at her reply.

“You’re so funny, Crissy.” Shine told her.

Crissy just kept silent. Then she felt someone, touched her hair. She was alarmed that she used her elbow on that person. That person screamed in pain.

“Mario!” Shine shouted.

Crissy looked behind her and saw a man in pain.

“Man! Crazy! You don’t have to hit hard.” Mario told her.

Crissy glared at him.

“You called me crazy and you touched my hair. That serves you right.” Crissy said coldly.

Mario acted that he’s cold.

“Brr… Man! Ice Witch’s power reaching my body.” Mario said.

Crissy grinned.

“That is good then.” Crissy said.

Mario blushed when he saw her lips widened.

“What do you want, Mario?” Shine asked.

“Sunshine Lopez, I am here to show you this!” Mario took a DVD from his bag.

Shine was ecstatic when she was the DVD.

“I-I-Is that? The copy?” Shine asked.

“It is.” Mario replied and waved the DVD on Shine’s face.

“Mario de Guzman, what is that?” Crissy asked.

“Haha! Crazy Yu, this is my business.” Mario said as his brown eyes sparkles.

Mario brushed his brown hair and widened his grin. Crissy sighed.

“Dream High complete series.” Mario said.

“Lee Teuk!!” Shine shrieked and took the DVD from Mario’s hand.

“My husband, at last, I have another part of you again in my hands.” Shine said.

Crissy glared at Mario.

“That would be 150 pesos.” Mario said.

“Right. 50 pesos for the DVD, then you just download that online and burned it. In short, you are charging too much.” Crissy stated.

Mario frowned.

“You know what, ice witch, leave me alone. You’re not healthy for a good business.” Mario told her.

“I don’t mind, Crissy. I will buy this for my Teukie.” Shine said while handing the money to Mario.

Mario grinned and hid the money on his pocket.

“Nice doing business with you.” Mario said.

Crissy sighed.

“Just for Lee Teuk.” Crissy mumbled.

Crissy felt that someone is looking at her. She looked at the direction. A man was looking at her. He was surprised that he was caught. He blushed and smiled.

Crissy just looked at him fondly. Shine and Mario noticed that Crissy was looking at something. They looked at the direction where Crissy was looking and saw a group of students.

“Who are you glaring?” Mario and Shine asked in chorus.

“Glaring?” Crissy asked.

“You seem to be angry.” Shine told her.

“If you keep that up, you’ll scare a possible suitor.” Mario said.

“Good.” Crissy said with a grin.

Mario and Shine shivered by the way Crissy smiled.

“Which one of them are you looking at?” Shine asked.

“No one.”

“Could it be Christian Noel Tan? His cousin is the famous Alex Tan from the basketball team.”

“Christian Noel Tan?”

“The Chinese-looking guy with glasses.”

Crissy mumbled something.

“What?” Mario asked.

“Nothing.” Crissy said.

“There you are, Crissy. I’ve been looking everywhere for you.” A girl said while running towards them.

“Lara!” Shine called.

“Shine! Mario! Hello.” Lara greeted.

“Why are you looking for crazy?” Mario asked.

Crissy glared at him.

“I-I just w-want to say t-thanks.” Lara stuttered while blushing.

Mario, Crissy and Shine were puzzled.

“Well… If it wasn’t for Crissy, my sweet and I wouldn’t be together.” Lara added.

“I have nothing to do with that.” Crissy said.

“You do. If it wasn’t for your push, we wouldn’t be together. Me and Jack.” Lara said.

Crissy remembered that Jack was trying to woo her. She doesn’t like him so she pushed Lara to him. Whenever Jack is around, she would butt Lara in between them.

“Wow! Jack and you! That’s great!” Mario said happily.

“I’m so happy. How come Crissy gets to find a person to everyone but me?” Shine asked.

“You have Teukie.” Crissy replied.

Lara and Mario laughed while Shine kept on ranting. Crissy grinned but she felt someone’s eyes on her again. She looked at the direction and saw Noel looking at her. He smiled at her again.

Crissy was beginning to think that Noel is weird but at the same time, she can’t understand her feelings.

"Why is he looking at me?" Crissy thought.