Status: Been very busy with school so I'll be having a hard time updating.

Three For One

Chapter 6: The Family's Monster

"Why do you want to watch that thing on my TV?" Crissy asked Shine.

Shine squealed as she sat on the sofa.

"We're at your house so let's just watch. I really really really really want to watch my Teukie!" Shine said.

"You are so in love with this Teukie guy. Who is he anyway?" Hans asked as she sat beside Crissy.

"He is a member of a Korean pop group." Crissy said.

"What do you have there?" Paula asked as she sat beside Shine.

"Paula! I know you would love this! It's Dream High!" Shine told her.

Paula's eyes widened and she squealed together with Shine.

"Koreans... Well... I don't know who this Teukie guy is anyway and I don't know his group." Hans said.

"Do you know any Korean groups, Hans?" Shine asked.

"In fact I know some. If I can remember, there's Shinhwa and H.O.T. I remember Jennyline is a fan of H.O.T's Kang Ta." Hans said proudly.

Crissy, Paula and Shine looked at her indifferently.

"What era are you in, Honey?" Paula asked.

"You are getting old." Crissy told her.

"HEY! It's been awhile! I haven't listened to any Korean songs lately." Hans protested.

"It's around. Just listen to the radio and not to your mp3." Paula told her.

Hans gritted her teeth and sat quietly.

"Let's watch it then." Shine said as she put the DVD on the player.

Paula agreed. After three episodes, Shine was devastated and furious.

"WHERE IS MY TEUKIE?" Shine shrieked.

"Lee Teuk was never in Dream High." Paula told her.

Shine punched the pillow that she was holding.

"You should have told us sooner. She bought that DVD for 150 pesos. She can sell that to someone who would love to watch that." Crissy said.

"You didn't ask me. You know I've watched that a hundred times." Paula told her.

"Hans, do you know someone who want the Dream High DVD?" Crissy asked her.

Hans seemed to be not usual self. She was grinning in an odd way.

"Hans?" Crissy asked again.

"Bae Young Joon. He's in that series? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I shouldn't have watched the whole thing. Bae Young Joon. Shucks! That smile. Oh my siomai! That smile!" Hans said.

"Would you want the DVD?" Shine asked.

"How much?"

"200 pesos."

"That's too much. What about 50?"

"50? I spent 150 on this DVD."

"Too bad. I'm not getting it."

"What about 100?"

"Still 50."

"You're so cheap, Hans." Crissy told her.

"Hey! It's not even a real copy. It's pirated! Besides, I know that that person just bought a CD for 5 pesos or 10 pesos, looked for the series online and burned it. Why would I spend that much for a stupid DVD? I can just watch it online. If Bae Young Joon signed that then I would gladly spend 150 or more." Hans protested.

Shine was in the verged of crying when someone came.

"Hey cousins." The guy said.

"Shoot! What in hell's place are you doing here, Jonathan?" Hans asked him rudely.

Jonathan Vergara is their cousin from their father's side. Ever since they were kids, he always bullies the three of them. He would even go as far as destroying their stuffs without being punished.

"Hello, Hans. I can still remember that punch you gave me when I was 8." Jonathan told her.

"Serves you right, sissy." Hans told him.

"Enough! Hans, you're not a kid anymore." Her father told them as he entered.

"Hi, Mr. Yu." Shine greeted.

"Hello, Shine. Make yourself at home." Their father said with a smile.

"DAD! What the heck is he doing here?" Hans asked his dad while pointing at Jonathan.

"He will be staying in our place for 2 weeks. His parents were going to travel abroad."

"Hell! 2 weeks is hell here!"

"This is my decision! You should follow it! He told me he has changed so you have to believe him! You are not kids anymore so behave Hans."

Hans gritted her teeth. She hates the way Jonathan smirks. Her sisters were also disappointed. They all went to their rooms.

"Crissy, are you going to be ok?" Shine asked.

"I'm fine. I just don't believe he has change. I will have to lock my room every time now." Crissy told her.

"Why?" Shine asked.

"That guy is trouble." Crissy replied.

The next day, Hans was in a bad mood. She always sees her cousin tailing on her in their house. She got irritated so she went to her room and locked her door.

Paula was also not in the mood. Whenever she tries to watch her favourite TV drama, Jonathan would ask her a lot of irritating questions, would comment on the series and predict what will happen.

"SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO WATCH GLEE!" Paula told him.

"You know, Paula that show is a waste of your time. You should change the channel to Simpsons." Jonathan told her.

Paula ignored Jonathan but he kept on bugging her. Jonathan suddenly grabbed the remote and changed the channel.

"Jonathan!" Paula called and tried to take the remote. Jonathan kept the remote away from Paula.

"Jonathan! You're so annoying!" Paula told him.

"Paula? Jonathan? What's wrong?" their father asked when he saw that they were fighting over the remote control.

"Jonathan won't give me the remote!" Paula said.

"But I want to watch a show, tito." Jonathan countered.

"Paula, you should let your cousin watch. You can watch your TV shows anytime." Their father said.

Paula was so furious at Jonathan's grin. She went to Crissy's room. Crissy was drawing something when Paula closed and locked the door.

"It's been a day and all he gives me is trouble." Paula said.

"As expected from him." Crissy added.

"I can't wait until the 2 weeks is gone. I want to watch my TV shows." Paula complained.

"I don't want to go out if he's around. He's been trying to annoy everyone except our parents. Hans is trying her best to ignore him or else, something might happen."

"What is she doing now?"

"Composing. She told me she have a good idea after Sweet Lies."

"And you?"

"Look."

Crissy was drawing a short coming strip.

"Wow! Your drawing looks nice." Paula complimented.

"I know you're going to bug me. So play a game of you want. I don't have cable for my TV anyway." Crissy told her.

Paula frowned.

"You, artists are unbelievable! But since you insist I'll play Mario Sports." Paula told her as she grabbed one game.

"Just be quiet. And next time, ask our parents for a TV." Crissy said.