Complete Opposites

friend of foe? I don’t know

As soon as they had established friendship, Sydney returned to the cunning and sly woman she was. Sydney’s quirky and annoying attitude had returned as soon as Will had unofficially thought that they were friends.

Sydney was mysterious and this was where she proved herself to be mysterious.

Her witty character was back as soon as she and Will were back on the trailer. Yes, they friendship they had formed was entirely gone. Will was beyond confused at her. First, their acquaintance-ship had lasted for an hour and after that the irritating Sydney had replaced the Sydney he had gone with to the bar.

Being close then suddenly and instantly so distant was something that confused Will. Friendship was never this hard. There was always this unofficial rule that concluded acquaintances as friends, but Sydney didn’t follow this rule.

Sydney didn’t follow any rule.

Will wanted to end this monstrous swirl of confusion so he wanted to confront the unknown person that lived, stayed and resounded in his premises.

Image

“Syd?” He asked.

“What?” She asked bitterly, which shocked Will. “Uhm. If you’re not in the mood I’ll just ask it later.” He murmured looking outside a window.

He started to walk away from the slender brunette, but she stopped her and commanded “Just spill.” Sydney spoke sourly.

Will flinched, but she didn’t see it. Sydney was too consumed in her own thoughts to at least gaze at the guitarist.

“I, uhm, nevermind.” He clumsily replied, still not facing her. Sydney twitched. “So you wanted to say something which was nothing?” She stood up and Will didn’t even have to look, he heard every once of hatred, resentment and annoyance in her voice.

He didn’t dare look at her. “I, uh, er.” He stuttered, unable to form words.

“Ugh. Whatever.” She said as she banged open the door.

Image

What the hell just happened? Will never saw Syd mad. Not in his entire life did he see or experience Sydney’s wrath in a mad and unsafe way.

From Will’s experience, Sydney never got mad. Ever.

She was always senseless, but she was never preposterously agitated. Nothing made that girl mad. She was the one who got people mad. Mad, both at her and her actions. But this was a complete and entirely new Sydney he had never encountered until now.

Never had he seen that wacky and wild girl so wrathful and angry.

Will frowned, he forgot he had a question to ask after all. This was just fine and dandy.

Image

Sydney was mad. She was angry. Okay, she was beyond angry. She was more than agitated.

“Are you okay?” She imagined an invisible and inaudible voice asking her. No one, not in her life, had dared to ask her this question.

Not even her mother and definitely not her sister.

“Just peachy.” Sydney replied, huffing and cringing while letting her feet lead her to wherever they planned to go.

“Just peachy. Very peachy.” She repeated, still cringing.
♠ ♠ ♠
.the.inevitable.insanity.of.yours.truly: I am pissed right now and I apologize to Shayne for facing my wrath while chatting. It’s just… Ugh. How can I explain this? I’m mad at the group ‘axis powers’ because of a lot of things. I feel kinda neglected since I’m a senior and their just sophomores and they’re far from my classroom. Ugh, I should stop this because I feel very neglected even if I’m part of their group. Yes, I also think that I’m just a mere paraphernalia or decorative thing in this group and most members just ignore my total existence so I started to question our ‘unofficial’ friendship which was only bound our love for anime and maybe random things. And so with this questioning friendship, I became inspired to write this. But even if I wasn’t pissed, this would still be as it is. This chapter wouldn’t change at all, as a whole, I mean. So that’s all. Sorry for the long rant.