Complete Opposites

So this is good bye

“The fuck!” Sydney’s voice boomed, “It’s too fucking cold here at the airport!”

A blond petite stared at her, slightly disturbed at her sudden burst and outrage. She frowned, shook her head, fell a stab of pity for the red-haired and slowly started to walk away.

Amanda, seeing that yet another person was disturbed- if not disgusted- with her sister’s choice of words, glared at her. “Syd.” She hissed.

The red-haired girl’s eyes darted towards her sister.

“Can you not be so… unclassy?” Amanda whispered, it was worse enough that she had to accompany her half sister to the airport, but it was entirely humiliating to be seen with her.

“But it’s too effin’ hot.” Sydney retorted.

Amanda frowned disapprovingly at her, while rolling her eyes. Couldn’t she just bare with the heat like everybody else did?

“Anyway, why the hell do you want to help me out to the airport?” Amanda, of all people, wasn’t the type of person who’d ever want to help her liberated sister. So why was there a sudden… weirdness going on?

“Well…” Amanda wanted to say the truth like ‘obviously, I just wanna make sure that you’re gone for good this time. That you’re never ever coming back into our lives again. That you’re never going to ruin my and Will’s plans.’, but this was the last time she’d ever see her sister (she secretly hoped it would be that way). Amanda wanted to cherish her last moments with her sister. “It’s none of your business.”

Sydney blinked, slightly perplexed at how queer her sister was acting, and laughed. “Are you like…”

Amanda glared at her, fuming inside and dreading the next words she was about to say.

“Retarded?”

The older one twitched, anticipating her younger sister’s departure in her head instead of clinging to Sydney’s question.

Yes, Amanda Harlow was definitely insane. Insane for helping her sister.

Image

William Evans always woke up early.

But today, because of his restlessness the night before, he slept for approximately more that 12 hours.

His blurry vision soon became clear. The figure infront of him was none other that his band mate, Paul.

“Morning.” He managed to yawn.

“Yeah.” Paul nodded, smirking at his band mate for waking so late.

“What time is it?”

“Uhm, noon.” Paul shrugged.

Will sighed.

He never woke up late, until now. Until Sydney came.

And then reality struck him.

“Where the fuck is Sydney?” He asked, slightly agitated he didn’t wake up earlier.

His band mates looked at him weirdly. “Shouldn’t you be asking where ‘Amanda’ is? Not Sydney?”

Will blinked and replied lamely, “Yeah…”

Then he had the urge to ask the question “Where is she?”

Well, he was actually still referring to Sydney, but his band mates thought otherwise.

“They went to the airport.”

“The airport?” He confirmed.

“What the fuck would they be doing there?” He asked.

“Dude, you should lay off hanging with Syd. You catch her tongue too often.” Paul stated, which Will simply shrugged off.

“Why are they are the airport?” He asked, running his hands through his messy hair.

Will was more than annoyed.

No one even cared to wake him up to even say good bye,

not even Sydney.

“Duh.” Paul said. “Syd’s gotta get. Well, that’s what Amanda told us.”

This was what he feared the most.

Everyone was completely unaware of his wavering relationship with Amanda and his forming love with Amanda’s step sister, Sydney Harlow.

And of course, that meant he would never see her again.

Will would never be able to be manly enough to tell her to stay, much more say ‘I love you’ to Sydney.

But this time, he’d risk it all.

He darted to the car’s driver seat and started the engine.

Then he speed off.

Hell knows where he’s going.

“Evans, what the hell are you doing?!” His band mates ranted.

Well, what the fuck was he doing indeed?

As the moron he was, not even he knew what he was doing.

Maybe, just maybe, he’d tell Sydney what he felt.

No matter how gay and absolutely cliché it was, Will just had to stop her.

He just had to tell her that he was in love with her, Sydney Harlow.

And not with her sister.

Image

“Well, there’s my flight.” Sydney stated merrily.

“Yeah.” Amanda replied, smirking at her sister. This was the moment she waited for so long. The moment where she would see her, Sydney Harlow, disappear from her life.

Silence covered them, but the red-head quickly replaced it.

“Well, I guess this is good bye then.” Syd’s normal smile was gone. Her eyes swimming with a twinge of sadness, while a slight frown was on her lips.

“Yeah.” The blond muttered.

“So… This is good bye.”

“I guess it is.”

“Well, good bye then.” Amanda said, awkwardly.

“Yeah, good bye then.” She echoed.

Image

Will ran. And ran. And ran.

“Where’s Syd?!” It was a mystery how he got passed the guards, but that was irrelevant now.

“She already left. You just missed her.”

Amanda frowned.

Why was he so concerned with her sister all of a sudden?

“What?!”

Then Amanda smiled at him.

“She’s gone. Gone for good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
.the.inevitable.insanity.of.yours.truly: Well, sorry that I haven’t updated for at least a month. Here in our country- take a pic- it’s school time. My exams are up next week, so don’t expect any updates. And yeah, Amanda’s pure evil, but she’s got a good side. No one may not notice it, but she does. Last but not least, don’t kill me for making Syd go away. She has her reasons. Comment or subscribe, just for fun. :P