When You're Fifteen

Chapter 2

Image

Hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say ‘You know I haven’t seen you around before’

After choir was over Maura Nick and I walked to our next class after going to their lockers.

I was still a little dazed from finding out I was sharing a locker with Joe. Which was weird because he is a seniorandI am a freshman

“I’m gonna go find my locker. I’ll see ya in driver’s ed.” I said walking towards the senior lockers.

I found the locker with the number 311 on it. I dialed the combination and opened the locker. A couple of books were already in it and I set my choir folder on the bottom shelf. I closed the locker and started heading to the Driver’s Ed classroom when I ran into Jenna Artensinger the freshmen Cheer Captain.. “So you’re the girl who’s sharing a locker with my boyfriend.” She said putting her hands on her hips.

Let’s just say Jenna’s never really liked me. Only because I’ve been in cheerleading and dance since I was five years old. So I was accepted into the Varsity cheer squad and she was put in the freshmen cheer squad. So she’s more than a little jealous.

“Um yeah sorry about that. I was supposed to share a locker with Aileen Swan, but the school screwed up.” I said moving my bag to my other shoulder.

“Oh well, that’s not the only thing I have a problem with. Basically everyone on the cheer squad has been talking about how you spent most of your summer with him. So don’t try anything.” she said tossing her blonde hair back.

“Oh believe me. I wouldn’t dream of it. By the way. I was with Nick all summer. And Joe is Nick’s older brother so he’s already totally off limits.” I said.

“Good. See you at practice tonight. Angela and Miley are handing out uniforms.” she said walking past me. I sighed.

A group of hott senior boys walked bye a couple winking at me as they walked to their lockers.

I wished one of them would just start talking to me. You know? Say something like; ‘You know, I haven’t seen you around before.’ or something to that effect. So my mind isn’t always on Joe.

But I know that’s not going to happen.

So Kill me before some one else does
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Nick’s favorite Color is RED

Thanks to shanelle and robyn for commmenting
it means alot to me :D