When You're Fifteen

Chapter 3

Image

You sit next to a blond named Elizabeth and soon enough you’re best friends

After being whistled and winked at I found myself being escorted to Driver’s Ed by Joe.

“You’re like my sister. I have to protect you. Beside according to the guys on the football team you’re the hottest girl on the Varsity squad. Don’t want anything to happen to you. Nick would kill me.” Joe said tightening his hold on my shoulders.

I felt my cheeks heaten. Hottest cheerleader on varsity? Those boys need to get glasses or something.

We walked in to Driver’s Ed classroom five seconds after the bell rng.

Twenty four sets of eyes were on us we walked in. Most just curious to see who walked in late; others giving either me or Joe dirty looks.

Ms. White was the teacher who happened to be in her mid-twenties and very attractive. “Trouble with the locker, I assume Mr. Jonas?” she asked. Joe nodded before answering.

“Yeah, Elissa was having troubles opening the locker” Joe said removing his arm from around my shoulders and making me feel kind of empty.

"Miss Jones will you please take a seat next to Elizebeth Smith." Ms. White said. I looked around to find the only empty seat by a blonde who I assumed to be Elizebeth.

I sat down and grabbed out a notebookk and started jotting down the notes. I looked around teh notes. I looked around and saw Nick flirting with some girl behind him.

"Hi, I'm Elissa Jones." I said holding my hand towards Elizebeth. "Elizebth Smith. It's nice to meet you." she said shaking my hand.

"So you and the boy you walked in with...are you two together?" she asked.

"Um. No I wish but no. He's dating Jenna Artensinger." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ew why her?" She thinks sje
s so cool, flipping her hair back. Stupid Paris Hilton wannabe. I mean seriously I want her to get hit by a bus!" Elizebeth said throwing her hands around.

"I totally agree. I mean her voice is so nasally. And whrn she laughs sounds like the Wicked Witch from the 'Wizard of Oz'." I said before doing my best impersonation. "I'll get you my ugly and your hott boyfriend too!" I said pointing at Elizebeth. "Oh no! Anything but him." Elizebeth said putting her hands over her mouth dramatically.

I looked at her and she looked at me before we botjh started laughing.

The bell rang forty five minutes later and we started heading to math with Mr. Aerostgui.

As I call your name please come up and grab a book." Mr. A said.

My name was called and then I sat back down with Nick.

"So why did Joe really walk in with you?" Nick asked after he grabbed his book. "I was putting my books in my locker and a group of senior boys were being boys and Joe Joe felt he had to walk me to class. He was playing the protective older brother." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Nick said something but I didn't catch it. "What do you have next?" I asked. "Earth Science you?" he asked. "Home Ec, where are we going for lunch?" I asked.

"I don't know my house?" Nick asked straightening the notebook and text book that was on his desk. Such the perfectionist.

“Sounds good. I’ll see what Maura’s plans are and then text you ok?” I said. Nick nodded eyes glazed over and going into his personal la-la land.

The bell rang and we were off to our next class.

The rest of the school day was the same; Names pronounced wrong, books were handed out rules were told, repeat

At the end of the day my locker was full of books of both mine and Joe’s. I sighed closing mu locker and walked towards the freshmen hallway, where I should’ve been, to find Nick and Maura and plan the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nick did a video where he tried to shoot a basketball by throwing it against a wall. He did it after the 21st time
And because youtube is being dumb I can't show you
comments??
after the next chapter there will be time changes or fast forwards.

<3 Jeannie