When You're Fifteen

Chapter 5

Image
Then You're on you first date and he's got a car and you feel like flying...
[two days before the homecoming dance]
[Elissa's P.O.V]
Two months into the school year. Where has it gone? I asked myself as I walked to my locker.

"Don't forget to purchase your tickets for the 'Halloween Spectacular' this Friday night..." was announcedon the intercom.

As I opened my locker a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" they said. "Um...Nick?" I asked not really sure who it was.

"No it's Joe. Do you really think I sound like?" he asked. "No, I couldn't tell who it was. Nick tends to deeper his voice when he does that." I explained grabbing my books from my locker.

"Hey what's up? Ready for the game on Friday?" I asked turning around and facing him.

This years football team has kicked ass. Literally. Sp far they're undefeated and Friday, we hope, will be our next victory against our rivals Sutter Union Huskies.

"Yeah are you going to the dance?" Joe asked grabbing his notebook out of the locker. "Naw, I'm gonna skip it. Besides my parties this weekend! I have to gwet the basement cleaned." I said.

"Oh well I was gonna ask if you wanted to go with me. But I understand. I'll see you later." Joe said defeated.

"Wait Joe, do you mean go with you like as in friends going because they can't get dates or as in we go together as a date?" I asked.

"Go as in a date. Seriously Elissa? Both of us could get a date. We can go out for dinner after the game and maybe you can spend the night. Elissa I really like you. And I reallly want to go with you." Joe said taking my hand in his and lacing them together.

I thought about it for a few miinutes before coming up with my answer.

"Sure I'll go with you. On one condition." I said smiling.

Joe nodded waiting for me to continue. "We go to the Pizza Factory for dinner." I said.

"Deal." Joe said smirking. "Um we should go to the quad. So we get counted. We get extra points if Royalty out there, so i should be out there, befroe they kill me." I said suddenly nervous.

"Yeah and I can't late for math again or I'll have a tardy referall." Joe said with a nervous laugh

"Bye Joe." I said letting go of his hand and sprinting to the quad area.

As we took our pictures, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to what might happen on Friday night/

Joe Jonas is a Sexy Beast :D :) ;) XD

"Mom guess what!" I exclaimed as I walked into the house.

"What sweetie?" she asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"I'm going on a date on Friday. With Joe." I said.

"Oh that's really cool. How did Maura and Nick handle it?" my mother asked putting her blonde hair ina ponytail.

It was obvious as to where I got my long hair, from my mom. The dark brown hair color, I got from my dad, who died when i was six years old.

"Um I haven't exactly told them yet. I'm going to tominghy during our I.M. conversation." I said grabbing and apple off the table.

---------------------- ------------------------- --------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----

I sat on my bed, laptop in front og mr. I waited for it to boost up.

I put one of my headphones in my ears and started playing whatever song was played last.

AMy laptop finally loaded and I started logging into my MSN messenger.

Halo Phas logged on
*Maura*has logged on
Nickjisoffthechainhas logged on

I sighed befire typing in my message.

Halo P says: Hey guys :D
*Maura*says; hey why were you nearly late for the dress up day count
Nickjisoffthechainsays; yeah why?

I looked around glad I wasn't on webcam. I smiled to my self as I typed.

Halo Psays; I was talking to Joe...
Nickjisoffthechainsays; about what?
*Maura*says; Hm? About what Elissa?
Halo Psays; *happy sigh* I'm going on a date with Joe on Friday
Nickjisoffthechainsays; You're not going to the dance?
*Maura*says; Congrts giver a moment Nicholas
Nickjisoffthechainsays; Never! :D
Halo Psays; I'm still going to the dane its part of the date.
Nickjisoffthechainsays; oh You still owe me a dance
*Maura*says; *rolls eyes* Whatever Nick
Halo Psays; I know Nick I promise I'll dance with you.
Nickjisoffthechainsays; You better I g2g dinners ready....steak yum
Halo Psays; bye Nicky
*Maura*says; bye Nick
Nickjisoffthechainhas logged off

*Maura*says; Now start off from the beginning.

After explaineing every single detail of how Joe asked me on this date on Friday I went down stiars to eat with my mom, then I showered and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nick's Favorite movie is Juno
so I decided this chapter is going to be in two parts
so I hope you all like it

<3 Jeannie
check out my other stories too