When You're Fifteen

Chapter 7

Image

And your first kiss makes your head spin round.

“Come on Live Oak!!” I heard someone exclaim as Nick intercepted the ball and started running to their end zone. We got in formation for our next cheer.

It’s the Championship game and we are playing against Trinity, and let’s say everybody is on the edge of their seat because Joe’s not playing in this game. He pulled something in his arm and the doctor told him he couldn’t play for two weeks.

So we had Paul, the one Jenna cheated on Joe with, was playing the quarterback for Varsity. He wasn’t too bad, but he wasn’t Joe.

The crowd erupted with cheers as Nick scored three points putting us way in the lead; 73 to 25. Yeah Trinity’s not that good.

It was the last quarter of the game and the coaches were talking about running out the clock.

We all watched as the clock was ran out and we won State Championship.

“Elissa!!” I heard Joe exclaim. I turned around to face him and next thing I knew was his lips were pressed against mine.

My head was spinning. I couldn’t believe that I got my first kiss from Joe. Joe pulled away and before pecking my lips once more. “I’ve been wanting to do that since the homecoming dance. Will you be my girlfriend?” Joe asked. “Yes.” I said giving him a kiss.

[Maura’s P.O.V]
Did my mind just play tricks on me? No, because Elissa just kissed him back. Oh my gosh Joe and Elissa just kissed. I looked over and saw that Nick was just as upset. He threw the game ball and ran off. Maybe my conclusions were true? He walked in the direction of the locker rooms but then he stopped.

He walked towards Elizabeth and kissed her.

[Nick’s P.O.V]
I walked up to Joe and Elissa, I was planning on giving Joe the game ball for being a great captain but he was too busy playing tonsil hockey with my best friend. The one girl I thought I might be in love with. I threw the ball down. Some one else can do it. He doesn’t deserve to be presented the game ball by his brother.

I walked to the Boy’s locker room when I spotted Elizabeth and walked towards her. “Hey Nick.” she said giving me a hug. I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her. She kissed back and her hand wrapped around my neck. My hands wrapped around her waist as I deepened the kiss.

My tongue pushed past her lips and started exploring her mouth and taking her taste into my mouth. Elizabeth pulled away to catch her breath before placing her lips back on mine and taking my bottom lip in between hers and sucking lightly.

“Wow, my two best friends are dating and never thought to tell me.” I heard Elissa say. Elizabeth and I separated and saw a shocked Joe and a beyond pissed Elissa.

She walked away with Joe right behind her.

I felt terrible. But then again she did the same to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nick was diagonoosed with diabetes at the age of thirteen while he and his brothers were on the schools tour

2 updates in day!! woo!! Comments??