The Story of a Girl...in a Band

Chapter 11

It was Thursday. Alex and I were sitting down and writing a new set list. We wanted the last day of Warped to be memorable. We were allowed a set of 22 songs, which we planned to fill completely.

So far, we were taking the music scene by storm. Buzznet was coming today for an interview while we were planning and packing.

The set list included Paramore, No Doubt, Boys Like Girls, Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, and more bands that we've looked up to.

After the Buzznet interview, which was very much like AP's interview, we stopped at a hotel. We finally got to sleep in a bed instead of a bunk. Jack instantly jumped on my back screaming at the top of his lungs after I got off our bus. Alex was snickering at me stumbling under his weight.

"Jack! Get down!" I screamed.

"That's what she said!" He said, causing Alex to snicker more.

"Does that even work?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I don't believe so, Kyls," Alex said, knocking Jack off my back and grabbing my hand. We walked up to the manager and he handed us the keys for our entire band.

"Okay hoes, I've got your keys!" I said, smiling.

"Give it up!" Jonathan said, smiling.

"Alex and Nick, Jonathan and Zack, and then lucky ole me gets a room to my lonesome!" I said, tossing keys to the correct people and keeping one for myself.

"I can make sure you don't get lonely," Nick said, smiling.

"Hey now," Alex warned his younger brother.

"Just kidding!" Nick said, jumping all the stairs of the bus and running into the hotel. Alex walked with me to my room, carrying both our stuff.

"I can carry my own stuff, Alex."

"I know, but I can carry it better."

"That's sexist."

"Oh wait, you're right. You can carry your stuff way sexier." He said, smiling down at me. I blushed and laughed, then opened the door to my room.

It was a fairly nice room, a giant bed in one corner, a balcony that faced a large lake, I recognized as one of the great lakes, but I was clueless to middle school geography. Alex sat my stuff down, kissed me goodbye, then walked out of my room to take his stuff to his room and get some sleep. I smiled as he closed the door. I didn't worry much about unpacking, due to us being there for only one day.

I took my shampoos and stuff into the bathroom, along with an entire bag full of makeup and hair products.

I took out my notebook and wrote down some lyrics, hoping to preform an original tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, ironic I wrote this while watching Boomerang...Powerpuff Girls to be exact.
I miss being younger, ya know what I mean?