The Story of a Girl...in a Band

Chapter 12

I was changed in my pajamas, a pair of shorts and a tank top, with Alex's zip up hoodie. I sat on the big bed of the hotel. I scribbled in my notebook, my laptop laying on the bed beside me. I had buzznet pulled up and it was closed to where it was almost closed. I sighed, dropping my pen and relaxing my cramped hand. There was a knock at my door and I sighed as I stood up. I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole, seeing the neck of my lover. I sighed, due to him being so tall. I met his chin only when I was standing on my tip toes. I opened the door for him. He was holding his guitar and we were going to write the rest of the setlist.

"So I see you've got crackin on some lyrics," Alex said, placing his guitar on my bed, picking up my notebook. He sat in a chair propped under a table and read.

"Yup. Are you hungry? Is that why you're sitting at the dining room table?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Please?" He asked, smiling up at me. Yes, I was finally taller than him, until he stood up.

"What do you want to eat, hun?"

"Erm, I dunno, what's in the fridge?"

"The usual cheese and bread." I said, looking in the small fridge.

"Grilled cheese maybe?" Alex said, looking for a pan. He found one and set it on the small oven. He got the bread down from the tallest shelf I have ever seen in my life. He set it on the counter and I prepared dinner for him. I wasn't hungry, because I am a girl and my stomach holds food for a while instead of going right through my digestive system.

"These lyrics are great," He said, smiling at me finishing up the preparing of his grilled cheeses.

"Thanks," I said, smiling and placing his grilled cheeses on a paper plate. I turned the oven off and then set the plate in front of him, then grabbing a water bottle out of the small fridge. I set it beside his plate, to see he already started eating the grilled cheese. He smiled with a mouthfull of grilled cheese. I chuckled.

"Wait until you finish eating, nerd," I said, closing his mouth using my hands.

"Yes ma'am," He said, his voice muffled by the combination of bread and cheese. I smiled and brought myself to walk back to the bed and sit down on it criss cross applesauce. After Alex was done he walked over to the bed and began to kiss me softly, barely pushing me back towards the bed. I sat back up quickly, then grabbing my laptop. Alex chuckled and sat next to me. I laid my head on his chest while trying to stay awake.

Alex sat up, grabbing his guitar and playing some tunes on it. He played a slow acoustic song that lulled me to sleep. After he was sure I was asleep, he halted his playing, and laid down, pulling me towards him, and falling asleep himself.

------

I woke up to Alex gone. He left a note saying he had gone back to his room so Nick wouldn't say anything. I looked at the clock which stated 9am. I went to get ready. My outfit consisted of a black tee shirt dress and golden lame leggings.

I took a shower then put my clothes on. I put my hair up and did my makeup. I smiled to myself. Alex came through the door with a pair of skinny jeans on, hair pointed every which direction.

"Kyls?" He called. I walked out of the bathroom and went over to my bag.

"What do ya need?" I asked.

"Shirt." He said, under his breath. I was always prepared and pulled out one of his shirts. It happened when we were kids, he'd forget clothes, so I'd always pack some of his in my bag.

"There ya go," I said, then digging for my makeup.

"Thanks hun," He said, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"No problem." I said, finding all of the makeup I needed. I did my make up, then we headed down to the lobby with our stuff. We gave them our key, thanked them, then walked out to the bus where everyone was at. We rode to our last show on our first tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Question for the lovely readers(:

Post ANY question(s) you have for any of the band members!

It will be a fan interview, so make up names (ex. Jane Doe) and states and then your question. If you put more than one question, please pair it with a different name and state.

I want to get you guys in on this story, so there's no real full update until I get a couple in. If you really want an update, post alot of questions with alot of names.

Understand? Get to postin(:

EDIT: I decided to put an example question...

Jane Doe, TX
-What is your favorite song?

---
I would love it in that format so I can knock through it. (: