The Story of a Girl...in a Band

Chapter 5

I MESSED UP WITH CHAPTERS READ CHAPTER 4 BEFORE CONTINUING!

I went shopping with Jonathan and Nick's girlfriends and Zack's sister. We went to many different stores. I got a call from MTV asking us to come to the awards tonight, so I needed a new dress.

We found a gathered pink dress and gold ballet flats. I got a black heart necklace with a little bow.

Lizzie (Zack's sister), Kellie (Nick's girlfriend), and Millie (Jonathan's girlfriend) all said that Alex should escort me. My jaw dropped, then of course Alex showed up.

"So what'd you do to make Kylie speechless...I wanna know," he said, laughing and sitting beside me in a mall rest area on a bench.

"Oh we were just thinking you should escort her to the MTV awards." Lizzie said, smiling.

"I'll go buy an outfit," He said, kissing my cheek then going off to get a button up shirt and new jeans.

"Awwww!" Kellie said, very loudly.

"Okay, okay," I said laughing. My sunglasses were on my face.

"Oh my gosh!" I heard some teenage girls screaming.

"Oh god...we're not even famous yet...shoot me inbetween the eyes..." I put a smile on while the others were laughing.

"Are you Hayley Williams!?!?" They asked.

"No..." I said laughing,"But I am from a band."

"What band?"

"Three Days Until Midnight."

"Are you gonna be at Warped tour tomorrow?" They asked.

"Yes, are you going?"

"Yeah, which stage are you at?"

"The Hurley Stage at 2pm."

"We'll check you out, bye."

"Bye." I said, then turning to the giggling three girls.

"Do I really look like Hayley Williams?" I said laughing.

"I think it was the hair." Millie said, clutching her stomach.

"Hardy har-har," I said, pulling money out of my pocket and buying some coffee. I went back and sat down at the benches again.

"Gah, where is Alex?" Kellie said, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Here I am," He said, holding a bag with his outfit in it. I smiled.

"Well!!!!" Millie said.

"What?" I asked.

"Walk with each other and be cute!" Millie said. I laughed and Alex and I walked out to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. I got messed up with chapters.