The Story of a Girl...in a Band

Chapter 7

Alex's shirt fell to the floor as he kissed me. His fingers played with my vest. He took off the vest and threw it on top of his shirt. His fingers tugged at my tank top. I pulled away. Alex smiled.

"Are you okay?" He asked, grabbing my shoulders and making sure I wasn't hurt.

"Yeah, I just don't think that we should do this right now." I said looking up at him.

"I'm sorry...male instinct when he see's a pretty girl, he said, placing his hand on my face. I blushed, and he smiled. He kissed my nose then walked over to his shirt, he tossed the vest to me, and he slipped his shirt on. We fixed our hair and then I walked out, holding a container. Alex waited, then came out with the mop. We got the the dressing room for our band and left the products outside of the door. We went in.

"Where did you two go?" Zack said, standing up in front of Alex.

"Nothing happened, man." Alex said slowly.

"You're not hurting her. Ever." Zack said, shooting daggers at Alex. Zack went into the hallway for a while.

"He's going through some bad stuff, just give him a while. Alex he didn't mean to go off on you, he just doesnt want her to make bad choices or be forced into any." Nick said. Alex and I sat down beside each other.

"I'm not going to hurt her. Ever. If I did I would murder myself. I wouldn't care about anything else anymore." He said to his brother.

"Are you guys dating?"

"I don't know. We don't wanna put the band in any danger." Alex said.

"Go ahead, if it's okay with Kylie, we'll help you keep the band together if anything happens."

"I'm not sure Nick," Alex said.

"Come on! What's there to lose!"

"The band, friendship, a couple really important things!" Alex said, his head going to his hands.

"We'll keep the band together, please. Just get together. Zack'll understand if you pash her in front of the band then!" Nick said. I choked on the Vitamin Water they gave me for my crackly voice.

"Nick, do I need to get you some playboys? Are you that much in need of porn?" Alex said, smirking.

"No amount of therepy will ever make this conversation right..." I said, getting the coversation out of my head. Alex kissed my forehead. Nick jumped up pointing.

"Right there!" He said.

"Right there what?"

"You guys! Just get the fuck together before I have to make you." Nick said.

"Gah. I'll think it over." Alex said, his hand resting on top of mine. Nick rolled his eyes and went to wait for everyone to get ready to go back on the bus.

"Alex, there's nothing that could break up the band if we did try..." I said turning towards him.

"I know, it just makes me nervous. This band has a whole lot going for it, I don't wanna mess it up."

"You won't Alex, I know you won't."

"Just, give it a while...I'll think about it."

"Okay, I'm cool with that." I said, laughing. He chuckled, then went in for a kiss. While we were kissing Zack walked in.

Alex jumped up and sat up straight. Zack chuckled.

"Time to go." He said. I grabbed my duffel bag with my dress and nice shoes in it and Alex and I walked out to the bus, very careful because of what little paparazzi there was. We climbed on the bus and waved to the bus driver then went back to the bunks. I set my bag in the bunk I called and grabbed pajamas, as did Alex. I changed then he did and he pulled me into his bunk to watch a movie. We curled up in his bunk and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry :(