The Story of a Girl...in a Band

Chapter 9

I woke up the next day shaking my head. I was in my bunk, Alex on his side asleep. I got up and checked my phone. Jack had texted me.

'Photo shoot with you guys for NP'

Gah. We were going to a photo shoot for All Time Low's new album, Nothing Personal. Glamour Kills had designed a shirt that they gave to the entire band. It was black and said in pink letters '@alltimelow' and in white letters it said 'your new album sucks' then in blue letters it said '-nothing personal'. I grabbed the smallest size then grabbed the rest of my outfit. I took a shower, and sighed after getting dressed. I threw my hair up in a towel and went to my bed. I was digging through my bunk to find my makeup and hair stuff to feel two fingers tickling my sides, I fell back into Alex's arms. His hair was poking out at random directions, and I noticed there was no shirt covering his chest.

"Good morning. Why are you dressed?" He asked, sounding tired.

"Good morning, because I'm not a nudist," I said, smiling. He chuckled, holding me bridal style and smiling.

"I meant in the All Time Low shirts....photo shoot, eh?" He asked, realizing why.

"Yurp," I said, taking in his scent.

"Well I ought to get ready then," He said. Sighing.

"Might be smart," I said, smiling.

"Too bad you didn't sleep in another 30 minutes, I would've asked you to help me," He said, setting me on my feet and winking.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked, laughing.

"I dunno," He said smiling.

"I got a big, hahaha, ego!" We both shouted, smiling. That caused people to wake up, but Nick decided to get out of his bunk right before Alex kissed me....

"Nick!" I yelled, jumping on his back, but being flung backwards because of the bus stopping. Alex caught me, and kept me safe from Nick coming after me. He wrapped his arms around me, protectively.

"Don't take my Kylie-kins," Alex said, childishly.

"You two are hopeless," I said chuckling. The bus started moving again, and Alex went to take a shower. He came back out of the bathroom 30 minutes later, dressed in a pair of white skinny jeans. He looked over at me, sitting on the couch watching tv while my hair dried. He walked by and told Nick he could take a shower. Alex sat beside me, still no shirt on.

"Could you ever put a shirt on," I said, sighing.

"Why?" He asked smiling.

"Just because..." I said, looking off to the side.

"You like it, don't you?" He said smiling and scooting towards me.

"No," I said, turning my head, more to the side. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me and pulled me towards him. I stayed there, until he kept trying to get the towel out of his face. I chuckled, then went off to dry my hair. After I dried it, I straightened it and grabbed my makeup and walked into the main room, which provided a mirror. I used that to create the smokey eye they wanted me to have. It was a black and blue smokey eye that looked gorgeous. I smiled to myself after I finished. Alex walked up behind me, finally wearing a shirt and his hair was laying straight.

"Wow," He said, smiling, looking at the makeup.

"What?" I said, shrugging my shoulders as I put my makeup away.

"The-the-the..."

"Makeup?"

"Yes!"

"What about it?"

"It's-it's..."

"Pretty?"

"Yes!" He said, smiling. I chuckled.

"You need to start talking by yourself," I said, wrapping my arms around him. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Maybe that would help." He said, his deepish voice giving me chills. He laughed, looking at the goosebumps on my arms. He sighed.

"What?" I said, while he was staring at me.

"Nick was right," He said, smiling.

"You mean?" I asked.

"Yeah, whaddya say?"

"What do you think I say?" I said, smiling. He smiled, and once his lips were a centimeter, Nick charged in to get his phone. Alex kissed me any way.

"Aw...Jonathan get the camera!" Nick said happily. Alex picked up a pillow that was lying around and threw it at Nick. It hit Nick square in the face and I giggled. Alex grabbed my hand and we both sat down, waiting for the shoot.

-----

We did bunches of crazy poses during the shoot. One was me on Alex's shoulders, Jonathan on Zack's shoulders and Nick standing in the middle looking clueless as me and Jonathan put our fists in the air. Another was of us all standing in a V formation, me at the front, Alex and Jonathan to one side, and Zack and Nick on the other. We were all wearing the same clothes, me being the only one with prominent makeup and ballet flats. The boys wore black Nikes. For one picture, I jumped on Alex's back, him supporting me in a piggy back, while Jonathan, Zack and Nick were all pointing a laughing at a magazine of All Time Low.

After that crazy photo shoot, we did singles. I did many crazy poses, then punched a hole in Alex Gaskarth's face on a big poster. I put my head in the slot and did an impersonation of Alex's face. I did another pose, and another....and another...and then the day was over and we were getting back on the bus, updating our twitters.

'Just finished a shoot...tired as hell...be back later lovelies. <3'

Alex and I both fell asleep in my bunk, hand in hand.