Status: ... it's coming along slowly..

You Could Be My Unintended...

She knows you want her

We left the pub quietly and turned left, down a similar path to the way we had come except taking a few extra turns until we were in a dark alleyway. Only then did I realise just how cold it was, I was wearing only a t-shirt and a skirt and was shivering.

“Here, take my jacket.” He said, shrugging his jacket off and draping it over my shoulders.

“Thanks, it was getting slightly cold there for a second... wow this is a warm-ass jacket. You see this is the problem with girl jackets, they do nothing, guy jackets, like most guy clothes actually, do what they’re made to do, while girl clothes do nothing, I mean they might make you look good but they do nothing for your body temp...err..A...Ture... What?” It had taken me until that moment to realise the look he had on his face, the way he was staring at me...

“Nothing...” He looked back to his feet, “Sarah, I feel like I have to tell you something. I want to mean to you what it's going to mean to me.”

“What? Is this about the temperature? It’s unseasonably cold tonight don’t you think? Oh but you wanted to tell me something but now I’m babbl...” I was cut off by him crashing his lips onto mine, sloppy but rather nice. We stood there, kissing, just taking in the feel of each other, my hands snaked their way around his neck and his arms worked their way around my waist, pulling me closer to him, any gap between us was too big.

I was the one who, unwillingly, broke the kiss. “I think we should go somewhere more private.”

“I think I agree.” Before we left I pulled his face down to mine again, running my fingers through his hair and savouring the moment before it ended all too quickly.
I took his hand in mine and led him in the direction of my hotel, praying that none of our friends were there. The city was so beautiful at night; it was all lit up like a Christmas tree. After walking a hundred meters I decided I wanted to stop again and turned back to him. He understood what I wanted, and gave it to me, bringing my face up to his and wrapping his hands around my waist again. There we stood, with the perfectly lit cityscape at our backs, seizing the perfect moment and enjoying every second of it. Eventually we broke apart, gasping for air. I smiled and he grinned back, flashing his teeth.

“Shall we continue?”

“I think we should.” I continued to lead him down some busy corridors and alleyways and down some secluded ones, stopping every now and then to see that we wouldn’t bump into anyone we knew. Finally we got to my building and I found myself fumbling with my keys as he placed kissed on my neck, and as I lifted my hand with the key it shook slightly. I slowly opened the door but left the lights off, quickly scanning the dark for people ready to jump out and yell "SURPRISE!!!" Yes, I’m paranoid to the extreme but when you had a friend like Matt you had to be, it was either that or have him film you having sex and show you on your birthday on the laptop your parents got you... Dom had learnt that the hard way.

I, thankfully, noticed no shadows and took him by the hand, pulling him into the room after me and closing the door behind us, when I turned to face him again we stared at each other for a long moment, taking in the final moments before we would changed the way we saw each other forever, which was fully clothed. After that moment was up he closed the small gap between us with one quick step and pulled my face to meet his, I pulled him backwards until my back met the wall and he pinned me there, neither one of us particularly eager to move any time soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you're waiting for it to get good so am i....
We might be waiting a while..