Status: ... it's coming along slowly..

You Could Be My Unintended...

Let your inhibitions go

I woke up a few hours later with my head on Dom’s bare chest, and I liked it. I looked down and noticed that I was wearing his shirt and I liked it. I liked his bed hair and I liked the fact he had his arms around me. I DIDN’T however like whoever was knocking so rudely on the door.

“Oh shit.”

“Hm, what?” He stirred slightly and looked at me, a slight smile on his face as he most likely remembered what had happened last night.

“Oh, nothing, just people are knocking on the door and asking where you are.”

“Oh... shit.”

“Get your pants on and then we’ll pretend that you slept here last night.”

“Uh, Sarah, we don’t need to pretend, I DID sleep here last night.” He smiled even wider as he remembered what happened last night again, in greater detail.

“Hey, Dom, shut up ok?” I was scared; I didn’t want Matt to know about last night, not now anyway.

“Do you want to give me my shirt back or do I have to take it from you by force?”

“Right now, I’d rather give it to you,” I replied, taking off his shirt and passing it to him as he quickly made sure he was dressed appropriately and in an inconspicuous way.

“Sarah, are you going to open the door or what? Have you seen Dom? Hello?” Matt’s pounding on the door became more frantic as time went by. It had been exactly 32 seconds since he had started knocking; I had a thing for time. I pulled a shirt on and made sure i was wearing pants before striding over to the door.

“Matt, give me a second, ok? Jeesh.”

“Oh, sorry Sarah, have you seen Dom though?”

“Yeah, he slept here last night,” I replied, trying to keep calm while opening the door, “see?”
The look on Matt’s face was priceless when he looked into my room and saw me and Dom, fully clothed and looking back at him, hopefully giving nothing away in our faces.

“Oh, good, it’s just that neither of you were there when we got back and we thought that someone had, you know, kidnapped you, stripped you down and tied you to a pole... oh yeah and I was worried about Dom too.” His smile showed me he knew nothing, one thing about Matt is that he won’t notice something is off unless you show it to him and rub it in his face a little, it was something I was thankful for.

“Nice to know you care buddy,” Dom smiled, “Well if you two don’t mind I smell really bad and I need to change clothes so I’ll see you both later.”

“What happened last night? Did something happen last night? Why did it take so long to answer the door? Why aren’t you answering any of my questions?”

“MATTHEW! SHUTUP AND LET ME ANSWER! Ok, so, last night after you guys left we went for a walk and we started talking and he bought me a drink and he lent me his jacket,” I realised I was getting close to the part that I didn’t want to get close to. “And then we realised it was really late and came back here because everyone was with you and we could hear you guys from outside and we knew we wouldn’t be able to sleep.”

“Oh, ok so nothing happened?” He looked sightly upset and slightly comforted after asking.

“Not really, no.” I hoped my attempted at nonchalance wouldn’t fail me like I had a feeling it would.

“Oh... damn! I was hoping my brilliant plan would do something. What did you guys talk about?”

“Not much really.”

“Oh.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's pretty short... I'm unsure as to whether or not the length is good...

comments? maybe?

also the title has nothing to do with anything... i just REALLY like the song easily today. (: