‹ Prequel: Accidental Tomorrow

Forever And Always

Finally

It’s been a few weeks since Tara was born. She’s the perfect baby; sleeps at night, eats when she needs to. Everyone in the family loves her. Yes…the perfect baby…until she got sick. The guys were on tour without me, with Josh. I told them it would be good if I took just a small break. I miss Josi so much but she’s visiting some family…she’ll be back soon to go to college for directing and photography. Every day since they went on tour, Nick has been over, taking his shift with Tara. Joe and Kevin joined him sometimes, Danielle even came over a few times. Mom and Denise are always helping too. But the one time none of them come over, Tara is crying the whole day with a fever, runny nose and a stomach ache. Nick was at an interview and I knew it would be hard to get in touch with him and my mom was busy getting all of her stuff, Wills stuff and Jake and Louis’ stuff from Michigan to California. So I made an appointment with the doctor and got Tara there right away. I signed her in and then texted Nick.

Tara’s really sick. I brought her to the doctor

Then doctor Hayden called Tara’s name and we followed her. “So how’s our mini rock star doing?” she cooed as she poked Tara’s nose lightly and she giggled but it was followed by a sneeze as I held her close and she cuddled into my neck.

I explained to doctor Hayden what’s been going on and after the check up, she told me it was just a little cold. She told me what I should do and she gave me a prescription for some medicine.

I left the office and in the cry Tara was screaming bloody murder. Good to know she has a good set of lungs on her, I thought, sarcastically. I sighed as I pulled into the driveway and I saw Nick sitting on my porch. He jumped up right away as I picked Tara up out of the car seat and held her as she cried.

“I got your text, is she okay?” he asked as he took her from me. I rubbed my face with my hands as she slowly stopped crying.

“She’s fine, it’s just a small cold, I have to go pick up the medicine and…” I said as I took out the prescription from my purse.

“I’ll go, and I’ll take Tara with me, maybe she’ll fall asleep while I’m driving around,” he said and I nodded. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“I will be,” I mumbled and forced a smile.

Then he kissed me quickly before leaving with Tara. I walked into the house and the silence was almost deadly. I kind of liked it…but at the same time, I missed Tara.

I sighed in relief as I collapsed on the couch. But before I even started to relax, Nick came back. It didn’t even feel like ten minutes! He came in and I saw him carrying a car seat with a sleeping Tara in it. He brought her upstairs and minutes later, he came back down and sat down next to me, pulling me close.

“We’ll give her the medicine once she wakes up,” he said and I just nodded.

“What happened to the interview?” I asked.

“Dad was working on rescheduling it when I left. Mom said she was going to be here soon to help if we needed it,” he said.

"I love you MJ...so much," he whispered.

"I love you too Nick...forever and always"

"Forever and always," he agreed and then kissed me.

He was there for me. His whole family was. I had my mom back in my life. Everything was finally falling into place…and this time maybe it will stay that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

its short but i rlly dont know what else to do
i think this is the last chapter
unless someone wants to write me an epilogue