Peter Pan and Wendy

Red Skittles

Welcome to the Riddles for Your Life chat room. There are currently two members online in this chat room.

Wendyash: Hey Nick, any more riddles today?
Peterpan92: I’m still brainstorming. My brothers told me a few today but their riddles are really simple. Ha ha.
Wendyash: Oh well, think of some soon and tell me alright? I need riddles to get my mind off work and all.
Peterpan92:What’s wrong? School’s been an ass these days?
Wendyash:Yeah, terms are coming up and I’m pretty stressed out. Why don’t you distract me in the meanwhile? Talk to me!
Peterpan92: Okay… I’m seventeen this year and I’m a boy.
Wendyash: Nick…..
Peterpan92:Okay okay, I have 3 brothers - Kelvin, Joseph and Frankie. Kelvin’s twenty-one, Joe’s nineteen and Frankie’s eight.
Wendyash:Wow, that’s sweet. I only have an elder sister called Mindy. She’s nineteen this year.
Wendyash: Well, how about your best friends?
Peterpan92: Hm, I don’t really have any. My brothers are pretty much it. You?
Wendyash: Oh, I’m sorry, Nick. I have one best friend, Samantha, and she means so much to me. The first time I met her in kindergarten, Sam said that my self-portrait was ugly and she took things into her hands and drew mustache and a beard on my drawing. I burst out in tears and she, in laughters.
Peterpan92: Aw, that’s cute! You must have hated her back then!
Wendyash: Ha ha, I did, for about 30 seconds. She offered me red skittles and has been my bestie ever since.
Peterpan92: Hey, I love red skittles too!
Wendyash:Really? They are the nicest flavored skittles ever! Orange skittles suck, though.
Peterpan92: Yeah!
Peterpan92: Anyway, Sam... Does that happen to be the same Sam you talked about last week? The Sam who would be jealous if you found your Peter Pan?
Wendyash: Yes, you do have a pretty good memory, Nicholas Jerry.
Peterpan92:Well, thank you, Wendy Asher. I thought Sam was your boyfriend!
Wendyash:HAHAHA Sam would so have a fit if she knows about that.
Wendyash: Hey, Nick. Speaking of boyfriends and dates, I have got to go already. Mindy’s nagging because I promised to give her opinions on her dress for her date with Matt tonight. That lucky darling!
Peterpan92: Do you have a boy-
Wendyash: Bye, Nick!

Wendyash has just signed out of this chat room.

Peterpan92: Bye…

You have received an instant message from Dangerindahouse.

Dangerindahouse: Nicky, it’s time for dinner.
Peterpan92: Yes, Joey.
Peterpan92: You do know that I’m in the room beside you, right?
Dangerindahouse: Whatever, Nicky. I’ll race you to the dining room! Ready? 3, 2, 1, GO!

Dangerindahouse has just logged out of this conversation.

Peterpan92: Dang! You cheated!
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here's the second chapter. I'm not sure how's everyone taking the whole dialouge thing and if it's messy to you all. so, comment up please! i'm still hesitating if i should continue this story. if i do, it's gonna be a long one.

and p.s thank you, my 3 readers and 1 subscriber! i didn't know if i was even able to get anyone to read my story in the first place :D

xoxo,
adel.