My Unholy Confessions

One.

He undid my pants and slid his hand inside my boxers. He massaged me gently and I cooed his name.

"Oh Brian..." I moaned. He planted soft kisses on my neck.

"Oh Brian," I moaned a little louder. I raised my hand to tangle my fingers in his hair and felt his kisses eventually got lighter and lighter. They were light to the point where I only felt a brush. I cracked open my eye.

"Brian?" I said in a hoarse voice. "Brian?"

I opened my eyes and reality hit me.

I was in my tiny bunk, tangled in the sheets. I looked around. Brian was opposite me sleeping soundly in his bunk. I sighed and rested my head back on my pillow. This was the third dirty dream I've had about him in the past week. This has got to stop, but I just can't help it.

I know it's wrong, and if he knew, he would kill me.

I sat in the dark for the next half hour, thinking. Thinking about Brian.

I don't know how this started... I've known Bri for years and years, and never have I felt this way up till last week. I've just started looking at him in a weird and wonderful, sexual way.

His muscles, how they make him look strong and safe.

His beautiful brown eyes that looked so inviting.

His gorgeous long hair looked so soft... I ached to run my fingers through it...


Okay, enough... I sound like a love sick girl... I turned on my side to face him and watched him sleep. His chest rose and collapsed... Rose and collapsed. I smiled and then glanced at the clock.

4:45 am.

I guess I should go back to sleep then, I thought as I closed my eyes.

I swear to god, if I get another dirty dream...
♠ ♠ ♠
If anyone remembers this...
:]