With This Ink in Our Skin We've Sealed Our Fate

Fifteen

"Thanks for the amazing shoot, Bree," the photographer, Randy, said, shaking my hand.

I smiled, "You're welcome."

He nodded as I went into my dressing room to change into Brian's clothes. The guys were supposed to be in L.A. soon, but nobody told me when they would arrive. I slipped on my flip flops and looked in the mirror. I was wearing a pair of Brian's red basketball shorts and a tight, House of Syn shirt. I slid my black flats on and put my hair in a messy bun. I put my sunglasses on and walked out of the building. I was walking down the sidewalk before somebody stopped me.

"Bree Bloodshed!" the girl exclaimed, "Oh my God!"

I smiled, "Hey."

"You're so fucking pretty!" she exclaimed, "Fuck, I wish I had a pen or something," she said.

I smiled, "I'll take a picture with you if you want."

She grabbed a camera out of her purse and I stood next to her, smiling.

"How did you get started?" she asked, curiously, after she took the picture.

"I started modeling Avenged Sevenfold gear," I said, "And people kept contacting the guys about the girl in their merch pictures."

The girl smiled, "It's great to meet you."

I smiled, "What's your name?"

"I'm Desiree," she said.

I shook her hand, "Nice to meet you."

She grinned, "You have no idea."

I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked and saw Dylan smiling down at me.

"D!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

He laughed, hugging back, "Hey lovely."

"When did you get here?" I asked.

He smiled evilly, "Well, we drove in this morning--"

"You're still on tour?!" I exclaimed.

He smiled, "Yeah. Wanna come see everyone?"

I smiled, "Shit, I'm sorry. Desiree, this is Dylan. D, this is Desiree, she likes me."

He laughed and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you."

She smiled, "You, too."

I was feeling anxious, "Now, Desiree, if you would excuse me, I have a boyfriend to go find."

She smiled, "Go ahead. Have fun."

I gave her a hug, "FInd me at a show or something, okay?"

She nodded, "Definitely. It was really nice meeting you both."

We waved and she walked away. I looked up at Dylan.

"D, where is everyone?!"

He laughed, "They're a few blocks away. Come on."

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was almost jumping when I saw Brian's house. Dylan opened the door, but the house was empty. I frowned.

"They're in the basement," Dylan said, sneaking me past Brian's room.

He opened the door and I walked down the stairs. Everyone looked up. I looked around, but Brian wasn't in there.

"Where's B?" I asked.

"His room," Val said, "He's calling you."

Johnny smiled evilly, "Don't go find him. Wait until he comes in here."

I sat on Johnny's lap, "I like the way you think, Christ."

He smiled, "Atleast someone does."

The door to the basement opened and someone said, "What's up, Brian?"

I was sitting in Johnny's lap on the floor, completely blocked by the couch. He sighed somewhere.

"Bree isn't answering the phone," he said.

I knew my phone would play Mest really loudly, so I didn't move. He was probably leaning by the stairs if he hadn't seen me by now.

Gonna break it down
Cause I gotta let you know
to you life is just a fashion show
that's the way I feel inside


"What the fuck?" he sounded confused.

I stood up and turned around. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. I took my sunglasses off, dropped my purse, and dropped my sunglasses. I still had my make up on from my photo shoot on. I ran over to him and he gathered me in his arms.

"I was calling you to come find you," he whispered.

I smiled, "I love you."

He kissed my forehead, "I love how you look in my clothes."

I smiled and kissed his lips. He smiled and kissed me back. I pulled away, grabbed his hand, and left the basement and went into his room. He locked the door, and grabbed my waist, and flopped us onto the bed. I giggled and lied down, and he got on top of me.

"I missed you," he said, kissing me.

I smiled, "I miss you, too."

"Did you just come from a photo shoot?" he asked, biting my lip.

I giggled, "Yeah."

"You look beautiful."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm wearing my boyfriend's clothes. How do I look beautiful?" I asked, sitting up, so he rolled over.

He sat up and stared into my eyes, "Bree, you're always beautiful to me."

I smiled, "Aww, you so wanna get some!"

He leaned over and kissed me, "Maybe."

I giggled, "I love you."

He watched me carefully, "Bree, do you really love me?"

I stared into his eyes, "Yeah. Brian, I really love you."

He nodded, "You aren't just saying it because I said it first?" he asked.

"Brian," I whispered, "You know me. If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't say it."

He nodded, "I know."

I stared at his sad face, "What's wrong, B?"

He took my hand, "Michelle--"

"Brian, what did Michelle tell you?" I asked.

"That you only say that you love me to humor me, and you only want what other people have, and if she didn't get me first, that you um--"

"That I what, hon?" I asked softly.

"That you wouldn't want me in the first place," he said.

I took his other hand, "Brian, you know that I've liked you since I was five. You can ask Zack or Matt or Johnny, okay? It was way before she liked you. And if I didn't feel the same way, I wouldn't have fought for you as hard as I did. Because I fucking love you, Brian Elwin Haner Junior and you can't get rid of me that easily."

He smiled and kissed me, "I fucking love you, too, Brielle Marie Sanders, and I always will be here for you, no matter what."

I giggled, "I'll always have your back."

He smiled, "Good. I love you, baby girl."

I smiled as he kissed me again, "I love you, too."