With This Ink in Our Skin We've Sealed Our Fate

Eighteen

"So, anyone want some good news slash bad news?" Matt asked.

"Sure," I said.

"What do you want first?"

I looked at Bree, who said, "Good news."

"We're going on tour!" Matt said, "Pretty much all over the fucking world."

"For how long?" my dad asked.

"Seven months."

Bree's head snapped toward him, "What?"

Matt nodded, "Seven months."

Without a word, she got up from the living room and walked away. Val sat on Matt's lap and hugged him tightly. He buried his face in her neck and hugged her back tightly. I got up and went into Bree's room.

Before I opened the door I heard, "She's probably crying, that kinda makes my day."

I turned around and saw Amy standing in the hallway, crossing her arms.

"You," I growled, "just shut the fuck up. Bree doesn't deserve any of the shit you throw at her, but you keep doing it. She's the most amazing girl in the world, and you're just an uptight virgin who will never have a guy say that about you."

Her mouth was hanging open, village idiot style. I smiled sweetly and knocked on Bree's door.

"Go away," was all I got.

"Baby, it's me," I said, "Please let me in."

"It's open," she said, and I opened the door.

She was sitting on the bed, staring at the floor. I kneeled in front of her, forced her legs open,and pressed her tightly against me.

"Baby," I whispered, "Baby girl."

"Seven fucking months," she whispered.

I kissed her neck, "I'll miss you."

She put her hands on my shoulder, and I kissed up her neck. She tilted her head back, and I buried my hands in her hair. She dug her nails into my shoulders, making me kiss up her neck to her lips. She kissed back slowly. I pulled away and stared into her eyes. She pressed her forehead against mine.

"How do you want me?" I asked.

She lied down, and I crawled on top of her.

She just kissed me, "I want Synyster."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene Queen Bree Bloodshed is turning heads, and it's not with her stunning good looks and charming personality. The younger sister of Avenged Sevenfold's singer M. Shadows and Detriot Shocks player Amy Sanders has been making headlines. She got in a fight with her mother almost as public as Britney Spears giving her mother a letter after inviting paparazzi with her. She's been going out, but refuses to touch alcohol. She's been seen wearing a purple fancy dress most nights, but changes to normal clothes for half of her outings.

We hope she gets help, and quick!
Where is her devoted boyfriend, guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold, Synyster Gates?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen my girl for four months. Lately, she hasn't been herself. I'm leaving the tour to go see her. I walked into her house, shielded from the rain.

"Brian, I don't know what's wrong with her. Her mother's fighting with her, the press is after her like crazy, and she's been sick all the time. The press is having a fucking field day with her," Val said.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I think she's in her room."

I ran upstairs to her room, and saw the balcony door was open. I stood outside of it and looked around.

"Bree!"

I turned around and saw a note that was dripping:

At the park.
Don't worry about my purple dress missing.

Love,
Bree


I ran inside and downstairs.

"She's at the park," I said, running out the door.

I got in my car and sped to the park. I saw one person sitting on the swings. It was Bree, in that damn purple dress. I got out of my car and ran over to her.

"Bree, what the hell is going on with you?! I've seen more headlines about you in the past three months than ever."

She was sobbing, "I don't know."

"Bree, what is going on with you?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant," she said.

I stared at her, "What?"

"I'm pregnant. Just go leave me like I know you're going to!" she said, and got up, running away.

I was so excited. Bree was pregnant! I was gonna be a father! I ran after her as she sat down on a bench. I sat next to her, facing her.

"Bree, you didn't even let me react to that statement," I said, pushing my hair out of my eyes, then tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Then react," she said.

I pulled her onto my lap, so she was leaning against the table. I leaned in and started to kiss her neck. I kissed my way to her ear.

"I can't wait to start a family with you," I whispered.

She looked at me, "Really?" she asked with a hint of a smile on her face.

I grinned, "Yeah, it's gonna be so rad."

She smiled, "Thank you, but I don't wanna get married yet."

I put my hand on her stomach, "That's fine. Just stay with me."

She looked down and smiled, "Okay."

I put a finger under her chin and lifted her face so she could look at me. She smiled and I kissed her. As we kissed, the rain slowed, then stopped.

"Aw, as soon as I start to make out in the rain, the rain stops!"

"Brian, you just ruined the moment."

"Oh, sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
That's the end!

Thank you to everyone who read it, commented, subscribed, and all of you who helped me when my imagination just wasn't enough.

There will be a sequel to this, btw.

Lots of love and rockstars, rofl
-amanda;; sevenfold.