With This Ink in Our Skin We've Sealed Our Fate

Two

"Syn, you said you'd call me at 10! It's 2! What the hell?" Michelle shrieked into the phone.

I drunkenly giggled as Syn slurred, "I took Bree to a bar and we drank."

"You fucking didn't call because you were drinking with Bree?!"

He giggled, "Yep."

"Syn, I don't want to break up with you, but you are constantly with her!"

"She's my best friend," he mumbled, throwing his arm around my shoulder as we stumbled towards my hotel room.

Michelle never liked me. She also never liked when Syn and I drank together, because she says that Syn is not one to control his urges while intoxicated, and that we can't be trusted. She's absolutely right.

"Are you walking her to her hotel room?" she shrieked.

"I would never do that, baby." he slurred as I opened my hotel door and we stumbled in.

"Whatever. Call me when you get up."

"Yes ma'am."

The call disconnected and he stuffed his phone in his pocket as we fell next to each other on the bed. Syn turned onto his side, facing me.

"She makes me so fucking angry," he said, his words slurring together slightly.

"She doesn't trust us together," I said.

He smiled, "good."

I grinned, "I can't stop staring at your lips."

He bit his lip, "Why not?"

I shrugged, "I'm slightly intoxicated."

He giggled, "Wanna make out?"

I nodded. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine.

My Sidekick started ringing, and Syn and I started at each other.

"Oh my God, what do I do?" I whispered nervously.

Syn's eyes widened, "I dunno."

Did I mention that Syn and I were a little melodramatic while drunk?

I answered the call, "Hello?"

"Bree, where are you?!" My twin sister Rose was on the other end.

"I'm in my hotel room."

"You're with Brian, aren't you?"

I stared at him, "No. why would you think that?"

"I saw you leave with him! Bree, are you drunk?"

"I think so. Brian, am I drunk?"

He looked at me, "Kiss me again," he said.

I smiled, "Uh, Rose, I have to go..."

Brian pulled my lips towards his and kissed me. I could still hear my sister.

"Bree! are you making out with him? Bree! I'm coming to get you!"

I ended the call and ended up on top of Syn, his hands in my back pockets, my hands cupping his face. Someone started knocking on my door. I pulled away.

"It's Rose," I whispered.

He stared at me, "You're so beautiful."

I smiled and kissed him again.

"Bree, open the door!" Rose yelled.

I got off Syn, and stumbled over to the door, and opened it. In front of me stood Rose and Matt. I bit my lip.

"Hey guys," I said, hearing my words slur together.

Matt sighed and saw Brian on my bed.

"Oh God," he sighed, "Brian! Let's go! Your girlfriend's here."

He stood up quickly, "Where?"

I looked over at him, biting my lip ring. He walked over to us and Matt said, "In your hotel room."

"Keep her there," I said.

"Why?" Rose asked.

I pulled Syn's lips back down to mine for another deep kiss. He kissed back passionately, gripping my hips. Matt pulled him away.

"Say goodbye you drunkard."

He kissed my forehead, "Bye!"

Matt and Brian walked across the hall, and Rose stared at me. I smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You've wanted to do that forever, and you finally kissed Brian. What do you have to say for yourself?"

I stared at her, "I need to throw up."