With This Ink in Our Skin We've Sealed Our Fate

Nine

"Hey bitches, I'm here!" I announced, "This is Ashlynn."

Val stood up and shook her hand, "Hey, I'm Val."

I smiled and sat on Johnny's lap, "Hey Ash, there's someone here for you to meet."

She turned from Val and smiled, blushing slightly. Johnny held his hand out.

"Hey Ashlynn, I'm Johnny."

I stood up, knowing that Ashlynn was in good hands. I walked over to Brian, who was laying down on Zacky's bed, watching The Rev play against Matt.

"Hey sexy girl," he said, smiling.

I smiled back and hopped over him, and then laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and Val looked over at us.

"Awww! You guys are too cute."

I hid my face in Brian's chest. He lifted my chin up and kissed me. I kissed back as he flipped our top halves over, pressing me between the bed and himself. I smiled as we started making out.

"That's my sister!"

We pulled away and looked at Matt, who had the game paused and Jimmy was missing.

"Where's Jimmy?" I asked.

"In the bathroom, why are you making out with my sister?"

"Because she's my girlfriend," Brian said, getting up, then pulling me up. I laced our fingers together and we walked toward the door, but Jimmy pulled me away, and wrapping his arms around my shoulders. He guided me back to the bed and fell on me.

"Dog pile!" he screamed.

Zacky jumped on top of us, then Johnny, then Matt, and Brian laid down next to me.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Just great," I gasped out.

He smiled as they got off of me, one by one. Brian stood up and pulled me up, lacing our fingers again. The door opened and Michelle walked through the door. Everyone froze, and stared at me.

"You're here," she said, but it lacked its usual bite.

"Can we talk outside?" I asked.

She nodded and we walked into the hallway.

"This is ridiculous," I said, once the door shut, "You're always gonna be around, and so will I. So, let's just end this now."

Michelle thought about it for a minute, "Okay. I'm really sorry for all the things I've said about you."

I smiled, "Me too, but I've liked Brian since I was five."

Michelle smiled, "So, we're okay?"

I nodded and we hugged. I smiled at her.

"Ready to go face those freaks?"

She laughed and we grabbed each other's hand. I opened the door and saw Ash and Johnny deep in conversation. I smiled as Michelle closed the door.

"Michelle and I have an announcement," I said.

Everyone looked over at us and saw our hands clasped together.

"We decided that since we are both going to be around for a while, and we decided to end this dumb feud," Michelle explained.

Val walked over to us and hugged us both, "Thank you guys so much."

Someone knocked on the door and I answered it. Dylan was standing there.

"Come in, they won't bite, only Val will."

Val rolled her eyes, but smiled. I grabbed Dylan's arm and dragged him in the room.

"Everyone, this is Dylan. Dylan, this is everyone. I'm pretty sure you know them."

He nodded, and Michelle shook his hand. I ran over to Brian and jumped on top of him. He grunted, but wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey gorgeous."

I smiled, "Hi."

He sat up, leaning against the headboard, and put me facing away from him, between his legs. We both had our legs propped up, his arms were around my stomach, and mine were on top of his.

"I missed you so much," he whispered, tightening his grip on me for a second.

I smiled and put my hand on the back of his head, "I missed you, too."

He leaned down and kissed me. I bit his lip, and kissed back.

"I'm glad that you and Michelle are okay," he said.

I just kissed him again.

"Wanna go back to our room?" he asked.

I got up, and Brian stuck himself to me, staying on my back.

"Where are you two going?" Jimmy asked.

"We're going to our room," Brian said as we started walking.

We walked out of the door and toward our room. He pressed me against the wall next to our door and kissed me, making me forget where I was. I pulled away, my eyes closed.

"Wow," I whispered, looking at him.

He smiled, "Yeah, I'm good at this."

I smiled, "Hell yeah," and we kissed again. I felt around until I found the door knob. I pulled the key out of my pocket and opened the door as Brian slid his tongue in my mouth. I bit his lip and pressed myself against him.

"Fuck, get inside," he growled low in his throat.

I moaned softly at the low sound and opened the door. We hurried inside and shut the door. He grabbed my hips and lifted me onto the bed. He pressed us together, and we started making out again. He pulled away, and I reached for him.

"It's hot in here," he whispered, and took his shirt off.

I ran my hands over his chest, making him bite his lip.

"I love your chest," I said.

He smiled, "I love yours."

I laughed and pushed him away playfully.

"Come here, sexy girl," he whispered and kissed me again.

I bit his lip as his hand slid up my stomach. I arched my back, pressing our stomachs together.

"So fucking sexy," he growled, running his hand possessively down my body.

"Mmmmm," I bit his lip.

"I never thought I'ld be here with you," he said, looking down at me.

I smiled, "It's what I always wanted."

He looked gorgeous as he smiled, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah. When Michelle started to be interested in you, I was so upset."

He collapsed next to me and kissed me so gently. I smiled.

"That's the other thing I always wanted."

"What's that, sweetheart?" he asked, stroking the hair away from my face.

"A boy who would kiss me like he was afraid that I would break," I said, staring into his eyes.

He smiled. I kissed him sweetly.

"I like when you smile," I said.

He smiled even wider, blushing slightly. I kissed his reddening cheeks.

"You're so cute," I smiled.

"You're so mine," he whispered, kissing me softly.

I giggled and kissed back. This was my Brian. Not the cocky, sarcastic guy you see on TV. The boy who kisses me like I'm all that matters. When he kissed me again, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I giggled again, then kissed him harder.

"When did you start to like me?" I asked.

He smiled and kissed me, "You were eighteen, and we were at a party. You were smoking a joint with Vengeance, and you looked across the room and I caught your eye. You smiled at me, and just the way your face lit up made me like...involuntarily smile back. Every day after that, I just found something else so amazing about you, until I just let all my feelings out that night we got drunk and made out."

I smiled and kissed him hard. He climbed on top of me and kissed me back. I ran my hands down his muscular back, and arched my back again.

"When did you start?" he asked.

"When I was five, it was a cute little crush, you know?"

He nodded, kissing my neck.

I bit my lip, "From when I was five, to fourteen, it was just a little crush. From when I was fourteen to twenty one, it was something out of reach, you know?"

He nodded again, "I have some idea."

I smiled, "When I turned twenty one, and you broke up with Michelle for that week, I was trying to get your attention," I told him.

"I didn't realize it, and I'm a fool," he whispered, kissing my ear.

I smiled and dug my nails into his back, "When I was eighteen, it turned into hardcore feelings."

He choked on a gasp, "Oh."

"What?"

"The nail thing, it turns me on," he said.

I smiled and dug my nails into his back, raking them down the middle of his back. He let out another really hot growl and kissed me. I bit his lip again, and we started making out. Both of my hands were on his cheeks, and he was massaging my sides, giving me chills. Just as he was inching toward the hem of my jeans, my Sidekick rang.

"Fuck," I groaned, and lifted my lower half to get my Sidekick out of my back pocket, pressing against Brian.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, and started kissing my neck.

I laughed, "Hello?"

"Bree!"

I sat up, knocking Brian to the side, "Rose! Where are you?"

"Gerard and I are coming to Italy, we're at the L.A.X!"

I squealed, "Rosie and Gee-bear! Holy shit, I'm so excited."

"How is Brian?"

"He's sort of frustrated," I said, looking down at Brian, who was kissing any part of me that he could reach.

"Sexually frustrated?" she asked.

I giggled, "Yep!"

She laughed, "Okay, well, we're gonna go join the Mile High Club, have fun!"

I laughed, "You, too, see you soon!"

I hung up and put the Sidekick in my back pocket, "What was that about?" Brian asked, pulling me toward him.

I smiled as I lied on top of him, "Rose and Gerard are coming to see us."

He grinned as I ran my hands up and down his sides.

"Excited?"

I nodded, "I have to go tell Matthew."

He shook his head, "Johnny won't be happy."

I kissed Brian, hard. He responded with his tongue at my lips.

"Sexy boy," I whispered, "They need to know."