A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

"That really bites that you guys got to go on a mission. Even that dumb Naruto and his team got one," Kiba says irritably, shaking his head back and forth.

I open my mouth to tell Kiba off about Naruto, but Hinata beat me to it. Which was prefectly fine. "Naruto...isn't...dumb, Kiba." I couldn't have put it better myselt. I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, whatever." I notice Kiba look at me in apprehension. "But while you guys were off on some exciting mission, we've been stuck here doing tiresome errands and chores." Akamaru barks amiabally at his master.

"I bet it wasn't that bad. I mean, the mission wasn't all that exciting," I reply tentatively, the last few words spoken slowly. Lloyd glances uneasily at Rakuyo and I, and I knew that he didn't feel too comfortable talking about this conversation. And I didn't blame him. Out of the three of us, he was the one who suffered the most.

"Hmm? What's up wth you, Lloyd? Your really quiet. I would expect you to be bragging about this sort of thing," Kiba says sarcastically, his arms crossed over his chest. Which was true, and Kiba knew that for a fact because Lloyd and him have been friends since childhood, but it wasn't true in this situation.

Lloyd chuckles. "Yeah, your right. Well, if you want me to, then I will."

"Well, I'm sure that I'll probably, and I do mean probably, regret this later, but we have to get going now. We're supposed to meet our sensei in a little bit,"--I smile--"so we'll see you guys later."

"Yeah, us too, actually. By the way Hinata, where the heck is Shino?" Kiba asks her, looking around. Hinata glances around also. Kiba then sighs. "Oh well, he's probably already there. Come on, Hinata." Akamaru barks twice and jumps into his master's arms.

"See you...later, Kimina, Lloyd...Rakuyo," Hinata says politely.

"See you later!" I exclaim merrily, waving to them as I walked away beside Rakyuo and Lloyd. Hinata amd Kiba wave back, before walking off on their own way.

~~*~~

Man, he was pissing me off. And yep, you guessed right. That pompous bastard, Sasuke.

"You are a complete burden and disgrace..." the pompous bastard was talking to Sakura, who looked like a sad lost puppy.

I just didn't understand how all these girls revered him to a god; he was completely unkind and arrogant, and no matter what viscious statements he said to them they never stopped adoring him. I was the only one who got the message, and I was glad I did.

"Hey, Sasuke! Who the hell are you to...?" Sasuke glares at Naruto who had stopped mid-sentence because of it.

"Go ahead and finish your sentence. Unless your too scared to?" Sasuke assumes coolly. Naruto balls his hands into fists at his side, his teeth clenched together in infuriation.

"Where the hell do you get off, Sasuke?" I question to him, walking from around the corner where Rakuyo, Lloyd and I were standing. All three heads turn in my direction. "Where the hell do you get off with all these smart comments, huh?" Sasuke doesn't reply, but only narrows his eyes. "You know, with the way your acting, you must have had a pathetic and lonely childhood."

Sakura gasps. "Sasuke!"

The sound of metal on metal clinks together. Sasuke had pulled out a kunai knife and charged me, and I had took out a kunai of my own and deflected him. Now we were standing a few feet from each other, kunai's held at chest level, pushing against one another.

'Humph. Looks like I struck a nerve,' I think mentally.

"Hey! Kimina!" Naruto and Lloyd both yell out at the same time. But before either of them could run over, a could of smoke goes off right beside Sauske and me.

Kakashi sensei steps out from the haze and puts his left hand on my head, and put his right on Sasuke's. "Alright, you two. Cut it out." He pushes us away from each other, his eye closed in mild annoyment.

Sasuke ducks under his hand and walks past me and around the other corner of the back road, without a glance at anyone or a word.

"Kakashi sensei, what are you doing here?" Naruto asks, his eyebrows rising.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you guys about...hmm?" He looks up at the sky where a bird was flying in a circle overhead. "Seriously?" He sighs. "Well, I have to get going, and it'll be better to talk to you guys when all three of you are here, so it can wait." He disappears in another cloud of smoke.

"What the heck was all that about?" Lloyd asks aloud, to no one in particuliar.

Naruto's eyes widen in confusion, same as Lloyd's. I even faltered myself for a second. That was really quick...and a little weird.

"Hey, Kimina," Naruto greets me.

"Hey, Naruto!" Hmm? I wasn't the only one who said hello to Naruto. A little boy was walking up behind Sakura and him.

"Oh, how's it going, Konahamaru?" Naruto acknowledges with a beaming smile.

"We really need to go and meet Naria sensei," Rakuyo announces meekly.

"Yeah, your right." I turn back to Naruto. "See you leter, Naruto!"

He glances back at me and waves, his lips pulled up in a big goofy grin. "See ya!" I wave back and before turning around to my team I smile a small smile to Sakura, who smiles an even smaller smile in return.

"Wonder what Naria sensei is gonna' have us do," Lloyd says with a sigh.

"Don't know. I'm just glad we talked her into staying as our sensei," I retort proudly.

"Hey!"

I gasp. "That was Naruto!"
♠ ♠ ♠
O_O Omg! Sorry about the long time to post this chapter up, I didn't have much time to get on a computer. but it's here now so please tell me what you think! K? ^_^ Thanks for reading and waiting.