A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

"Why the hell are there a lot of people wanting to kill us?" His tone was humerous, but he didn't realize how true his words were. To me, anyway.

"It's good to see your better though," I say to Lloyd, nothing but relief in my voice.

Lloyd glances down at the several kunai knives layed out on the ground near his feet. "Yeah. All thanks to your healing power."

I exhale a huge breathe of air, and I stir up the green chakra inside me, giving me my energy back.

"I'm not that heavy to carry, am I?" Lloyd asks mockingly, and with a crooked smile.

"Actually, you are." I sit down and dangle my legs over the edge of the tree branch.

"We can't stay here for too long. We need to find Rakuyo and get the other scroll," Lloyd states solemnly. I don't reply.

I then hear Lloyd stand to his feet. He comes and stands behind me, his shadow casting a dark drape over my form.

"You have to forget about what he said," he tells me plainly.

"You mean it's not bothering you at all?" I counter.

"I'm not saying that. It's just that we have more important things."

"This is important, Lloyd!" Lloyd's face remains serious. "You heard him say Yasu's name as clearly as I did. Lloyd, Yasu is supposed to be dead."

Lloyd's eyebrows raise, and it takes me a second to realize that I was shaking.

"He destroyed you, Lloyd," I continue. "He almost destroyed all of us by his own hand. If he's alive..."

"But how could he be?" Lloyd questions over me. I shrug my shoulders. How the heck would I know? I knew it was possible though. I mean, I was living proof. "Whatever's going on though, we need to be on our guard. We're stronger now, and were more experienced as a team." His signature cocky smile was on his face.

What are you so worried about. Kimina? Lloyd is right. You are stronger, nothing can touch you.

Her voice sends shivers down my spine, but it also burns a warm fire in my stomach and a smirk slowly spreads across my lips.

I get to my feet, the new found courage coursing through me. "Come on, let's continue looking for Rakuyo. Your right anyway. I mean, all we can do is be on our guard." I just really wish we could talk to Naria sensei about it. Like now. And about a other few things as well.

Lloyd chuckles. "Don't need to now."

"What?" I turn around and follow Lloyd's eyes upward.

Standing about twenty yards up above us was Rakuyo, his arms hanging at his sides and his features unreadable. There was something about his expression that put me on edge.

Something happened... Something happened that wasn't good.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry for the late LATE update! but thanks for reading and getting back into my story! you won't be disappointed! please comment and tell me what you think and also to just say hello ^_^