A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

A Hatred That Will Never Bloom Into Friendship

'Wow. Right off the back, huh?' I think, somewhat amazed.

Kimina Fujimaru
vs.
Dosu Kinuta


Dosu eyes me. 'I couldn't have asked for anyone better.'

Hayate clears his throat. "Those who's name has been chosen, could you please step forward?"

I do as he instructs and walk in front of all the teams, and so does Dosu. We stand several inches from each other, me facing him and him facing me.

"You have been chosen for the first match, Kimina Fujimaru and Dosu Kinuta. Are there any objections?"

I shake my head. "No."

"No for me as well," Dosu says smoothly.

Orochimaru smiles slyly, his eyes narrowing into slits.

Naruto's hands ball into fists, and he smirks. "You better win, Kimina."

"Good luck, Kimina," Hinata says lowly.

Neji crosses his arms. 'Now its time to see what she's capable of.'

"This is going to be an interesting battle," Kin, Dosu's teammate, says.

"Yeah. For the girl anyway." Zaku chuckles. Dosu is lucky though. I wanted to take a crack at her.'

"Let's begin. Okay, everyone else will clear this area and move to the upper level," Hayate orders.

Lloyd comes to stand beside me, while everyone else goes up the steps in the back of the room to the upper railing.

"You ready for this?" he asks me.

I nod almost immediately. "Of course..."

He frowns. "Look, don't worry about anything else right now." He was implying about Rakuyo. He smirks and says more lowly, "Just focus on kicking this guy's ass."

"Come on, Lloyd. We need to get off the floor so the match can begin." I turn and see Naria sensei walking up behind us.

"Hey, Naria sensei. Long time no see, huh?" Lloyd teases.

"Yeah, your telling me," she says. She stops and smiles sweetly at me. "Good luck." I nod back solemnly.

"Kimina is totally going to pumble this guy! Yeah! Come on, Kimina!" Naruto shouts, throwing his fists into the air. Sasuke rolls his eyes, and Sakura frowns.

"The match hasn't even started yet," Lloyd mutters, but loud enough for Naruto to hear when him and Naria sensei pass their team.

Sakura watches them as they go and stand by Ino's team. Even though they were enough away, she still inclines closer to both Naruto and Sasuke. "Hey, have you two noticed that the cut Kimina got by that Rain shinobi is gone?"

Sasuke nods. "Yeah, I have." His features take on a curious one.

"Hmm? What are you guys talking about?" Naruto squints and leans more over the railing.

"Oh, come on, Naruto. Are you telling me you haven't noticed it?" Sakura pronounces, a bit astonished.

"No. But how is that?" he asks aloud. Sakura shrugs, and Sasuke says nothing.

Orochimaru sneers. 'Now its time to see your full strength, Kimina. Show it to me!'

'So, Kimina, what else have you learned?' Anko ponders.

'Orochimaru told me about this girl's healing power, and to watch out for her. But all I have to do is keep hitting at her, and not give her a chance to use it,' Dosu contemplates. He cocks his head to one side. 'This is going to be fun.'

I stare at Dosu. As his bandaged face that only exposed his left eye, the abnormal way he slouched his back with his hands in front of his body.

He chuckles when he sees me watching him. "You know, I'm glad I'm going against you. I can get my revenge." My eyebrows raise. "You don't remember? Right before the first exam."

Flashback

The second male runs up on Kabuto and swipes his arm out in front of his face. But he misses and Kabuto smiles in triumph. But it didn't last long and Kabuto's glasses shatter into tiny pieces, and he falls onto the floor and retches everywhere.

Poof. Poof. Poof.

Three figures appear out of the air, each of them holding a kunai knife to one of the three Sound shinobi.

My eyes narrow at the one I held my her knife to. His face was all wrapped up in bandages, and his left eye that was the only thing visible, stared at me calmly. "Well, this is very surprising indeed."

End Flashback

"Oh, well I am sorry of my interfering upset you so," I state, all sarcasm.

Hayate takes a few steps back. "Alright, if you both are ready, then let the match begin."

Everyone was watching, tense and anticipated, waiting to see what was going to happen in this battle.

Well, time to give them a good show.

I quickly reach into my weapon pouch and throw three shuriken in Dosu's direction. He simply jumps aside out of the way and the three tools hit the wall behind him several centimeters away.

He's fast, I note. Faster than me. But speed isn't everything.

He's on top of me then, and I barely manage to jump backwards out of the way of his arm which slams down hard, splintering the floor where I stood moments before.

I race back towards him and throw a punch. He merely steps aside. I kick up my right leg and he blocks it with his left arm. I hurl a punch, and another punch. He dodges, and blocks.

He swings a left hook at me and I leap into the air.

I make a few hand signs. 'Fire style: Fireball jutsu!

I inhale and exhale a huge amount of fire down at Dosu's figure. I thought the blazes were going to consume him, but at the last second he gets out of the way.

I curse under my breathe as I land back on the floor.

"She can't even lay a finger on him," Lloyd says faintly. "Come on, Kimina!" he yells encouragingly.

"Yeah, let's go, Kimina!" Kiba shouts.

Hinata looks at the battle scene nervously. Gaara crosses his arms over his chest.

"Ha! Dosu is just playing with her. But its gonna' be all over soon," Zaku says certainly.

I spot Dosu standing right across from me through the remaining smoke. I throw a kunai knife at him, but he blocks it with the metal instrument attached to his right lower arm and wrist.

"Shadow clone jutsu!"

Naruto's smile widens.

Four other doubles of me poof into view, and they all chase Dosu while I stay back a distance, waiting on a opening.

"So, she uses the shadow clone jutsu same as Naruto," the Hokage says.

Dosu kicks down the first one and it poofs out of sight. Another two he blows away with his sound mechanism. My last shadow clone does what I want it to. Dosu turns his back to me.

I smirk and make a couple hand signs.

'That's it, Kimina,' Naria thinks.

I lash out my hands out in front of me, and the floor splinters and breaks apart with deafening creaks. The mini earthquake speeds out at Dosu just as he destroys my last clone.

I didn't expect, though, what would happen next.

Dosu spins around and puts his right arm in front of him. I hear the rattling vibrations in my ears before the massive sound waves from his metal tool sends all the floor debris back at me with a loud boom.

I fly backwards from the force of the waves and hit the wall several feet behind me. I cough and sit up to nothing but dust floating around me and clouding my vision.

I feel a sharp pain then at my lower stomach, and without warning I am picked up and tossed into the air in the opposite way. When I land hard, I hear nothing but gasps from the other teams.

I cough up blood as I shakily stand up on my feet.

"Kimina, look out!" I hear Naruto shout. But it was too late.

I barely see Dosu running at me. I was too dazed to move quick enough, but he doesn't strike me head-on. He stops right in front of me, and puts his weapon on his wrist up to my left ear. Vibrations start to emit from it.

"No," Lee gasps.

Sound vibrations build up in my eardrum and flows into my brain. My head pounds with excruciating pain, and when it seemed like I couldn't take it anymore, my ear pops like a gunshot firing, loud and powerful. I scream in agony as blood explodes out of my ear. I fall to my knees and hold onto the side of my face, the blood dripping over my fingers.I was still screaming, but I could barely hear it. Tears fall from my eyes freely.

A shadow looms over me, and I life up my head to see several fading, in and out Dosu's staring at me, all saying something I couldn't catch. My vision and hearing was all messed up.

I had to heal myself. My brain was the first thing I needed to. But I couldn't focus.

Dosu grabs a hold of the top of my kimono and pulls me up roughly to his level. I cough up blood and some of it flies onto his bandages around his face, the rest trails down my chin. I needed to try to focus, otherwise it would be all over for me.

I feel something inside me, and I smirk beside myself and my brain then clears up and the vibrations die off in my head. I blink a couple times, my vision somewhat clearer. My ear still hurt like hell, but I could function.

'What in the world was that?' Naria ponders.

I reach back casually in my weapon pouch and slowly pull out the Fuma shuriken. Dosu's eyes move down to my arm, but before he can react, I swing my leg around and kick him with full force on the side of his face. He drops me and staggers backwards.

I do another shadow clone jutsu, and the three of them tackle Dosu to the ground while he was stunned. I quickly leap into the air and shake out the Fume shuriken to its fullest size. I prepare to throw it t him, but Dosu moves around my clones and fires his sound waves up at me. It pierces both my eardrums and pulsates unbearable vibrations in my head. Fresh tears fall down my cheeks. I blink through the moisture and with all my strength I throw the Fuma down at him. I miss though, the giant shuriken penetrating the floor only inches beside his head, or more to the point where his head was.

I land and fall to one knee. I was dazes again, my focus going in and out. I hear a whistle in the air to my left. I force myself to stand, and I see out of the corner of my eye my Fuma shuriken flying towards me horizontally. Shakily, I make a hand sign and a giant boulder comes up out of the floor between the weapon and I.

Inconceivably, I hear the same whistling of the tool to my right now. How could it have switched directions so quickly and simply?

I couldn't stop it now, so I try to back up out of its path. But I didn't get far enough out of the way. I bite down on my lip, breaking skin, trying desperately to silence the scream wanting to escape out of my throat when the Fuma shuriken slices cleanly over my abdomen. Blood flies everywhere and the weapon stabs deep into the boulder I erected. Gasps fill the room once more.

Naruto grips the railing handles harder, his eyes wide.

Tears fill Hinata's eyes.

"Oh, man..." Shikamaru breathes out. Ino shuffles uneasily beside him.

Blood pours down my legs and a small puddle forms around my feet. I had to hurry and heal myself, but I couldn't focus hard enough to try to.

As I start to fall forward and before I hit the floor, Dosu appears in front of me and uppercuts me solidly in the chin. I couldn't scream from the nauseating pain because my jaw had gone slack, the chin bone shattered from the impact. I fly high into the air, blackness and utter silence overtaking all of my senses.

Before I start to fall back to the floor, Dosu materializes beside me. I had no strength what so ever to stop him, or to do anything. He swings his leg around and strikes me hard in my chest, knocking the wind completely out of me.

Lloyd's P.O.V

Kimina's body hits the floor with such force that it sounded like a small explosion going off. Pieces of the floor fly everywhere and dust covers everything. No one could have had survived that kind of blow and impact.

I feel my mouth drop open. Naria sensei comes to stand beside me, her expression unreadable.

The haze slowly clears away, and gasps echo around the room.

Kimina's body lay lifeless in a deep crater. Blood covered every inch of her body. It pooled out of her stomach, and trailed from her mouth, nose, and ear. A huge puddle forms under her.

Her mouth remains open and her right arm laid in a sickening direction beside her inert frame.

I shake my head. "Kimina..."
♠ ♠ ♠
...please comment while I try to compose myself...thanks....